Report NEP-REG-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianni De NicolÃ³ & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," IMF Working Papers 12/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Cette, Gilbert & Maarek, Paul, 2012. "Rent Building, Rent Sharing: A Panel Country-Industry Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony Heyes & Sandeep Kapur, 2012. "Community Pressure for Green Behaviour," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1207, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zdenìk Kudrna & Juraj Medzihorsky, 2012. "International banking standards in emerging markets: testing the adaptation thesis in the European Union," Working Papers IES 2012/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Simon Bisore & Walter Hecq, 2012. "Regulated (CDM) and voluntary carbon offset schemes as carbon offset markets: competition or complementarity?," Working Papers CEB 2013/115381, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, 2012. "Asiaâ€™s Wicked Environmental Problems," Development Economics Working Papers 23289, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rana Hasan & Karl Robert L. Jandoc, 2012. "Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1118, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jan 2012.
- Danz, David & Engelmann, Dirk & Kübler, Dorothea, 2012. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers? An Experiment on Minimum Wages," Working Papers 12-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Yun-han, 2012. "Unraveling the Enigma of East Asian Economic Resiliency:The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers 44, JICA Research Institute.
- Sofiya Avramova & Vanessa Le LeslÃ©, 2012. "Revisiting Risk-Weighted Assets," IMF Working Papers 12/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technological Change: Evidence from the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 2012.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.