Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- T. Ravi Kumar, 2002. "The Impact of Regional Infrastructure Investment in India," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 194-200.
- Gupta,Poonam & Hasan, Rana & Kumar, Utsav, 2009.
"Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth in Indian Manufacturing,"
India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 59-123.
- Poonam Gupta & Rana Hasan & Utsav Kumar, 2008. "Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth in Indian Manufacturing," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 59-123.
- Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 292-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radhicka Kapoor, 2014. "Creating Jobs in Indiaâ€™s Organised Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:6208, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Labor regulations; Firm size distribution; manufacturing; employment; public policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IUE-2012-04-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-04-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecq:wpaper:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ursula Schwarzhaupt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siclbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.