Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Gupta,Poonam & Hasan, Rana & Kumar, Utsav, 2009.
"Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth in Indian Manufacturing,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 59-123.
- Poonam Gupta & Rana Hasan & Utsav Kumar, 2008. "Big Reforms but Small Payoffs: Explaining the Weak Record of Growth in Indian Manufacturing," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 59-123.
- Nataraj, Shanthi, 2011. "The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 292-301.
- T. Ravi Kumar, 2002. "The Impact of Regional Infrastructure Investment in India," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 194-200.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radhicka Kapoor, 2014. "Creating Jobs in Indiaâ€™s Organised Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:6208, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Labor regulations; Firm size distribution; manufacturing; employment; public policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-04-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-04-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecq:wpaper:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ursula Schwarzhaupt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siclbus.html .