Laws of Wages: An essay in statistical economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David R. Bellhouse, 2009. "Karl Pearson's Influence in the United States," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 77(1), pages 51-63, April.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2017.
"Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 468-491, July.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries," LEM Papers Series 2016/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1091-1137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, Colin & Heywood, John S. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2017.
"Employer Size and Supervisor Earnings: Evidence from Britain,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
136, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Colin Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2017. "Employer size and supervisor earnings: Evidence from Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi, 2014.
"Dynamics Of Productivity And Cost Of Labour In Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 55-73, December.
- G. Bottazzi & M. Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," Working Papers wp865, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2013/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lindgren, Karl-Oskar, 2012. "Workplace size and sickness absence transitions," Working Paper Series 2012:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "Cross Subsidization And Telecommunications Sector Wages," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Philippe Steiner, 2003. "Durkheim's sociology, Simiand's positive political economy and the German historical school," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 249-278.
- H. Y. Sun, 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence of Firm Size Effect on Wage Premium and Wage Differential in Korean Labor Market," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 66-85.
- Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2014. "Establishment size and task-specific wages: Evidence from historical contract data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 48-50.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2018. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the Survey of Business Owners 2007 & 2012," NBER Working Papers 24494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2165-2214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Papageorgiou, 2010. "Large Firms and Internal Labor Markets," 2010 Meeting Papers 1216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yu, Li, 2008. "Three essays on technology adoption, firm size, wages and human capital," ISU General Staff Papers 2008010108000016715, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:moore1911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.