Asian Journal of Law and Economics
August 2016, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 147-168 Uncertainty Regarding Interpretation of the “Negligence Rule” and Its Implications for the Efficiency of Outcomes
by Jain Satish K.
- 169-195 Labour Market Regulations and In-formalisation of Migrant Worker: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Sector
by Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Khachoo Abdul Qayoom & Khan Mohd Imran & Kunroo Mohd Hussain
- 197-225 The Impact of the Chinese Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) On Sino-EU Relations: The Leverage between Investment and Human Rights
by Bu Qingxiu
- 227-248 Comparative Study on Anti-Treaty Shopping – Focused on Beneficial Ownership Theory
by Yoon Seungyoung
- 249-278 Comparative Criminal Law: An Economic Perspective
by Ghasemi Mojtaba
April 2016, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-3 Remembering Angara Raja
by Schäfer Hans-Bernd
- 5-17 From Common Ground to Within a Common Scientific Ground “Law, Economics and Science: Towards Convergent Education and Research Disciplines”
by Dominese Giorgio
- 19-62 D&O Insurance, Corporate Governance and Mandatory Disclosure: An Empirical Legal Study of Taiwan
by Chen Chun-Yuan
- 63-100 Rationales for the Implementation of Competition Law in EU, the US and Asia: Content Analysis and Data Visualization Approach
by Man Li Rita Yi & Yu Li Herru Ching & Mak Cho Kei & Chan Po Kei
- 101-145 Do Retail MFN Clauses Lead to Softening of Competition?
by Sim Justina & Poh Lip Hang & Tay Calvin
October 2015, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 125-165 The Spatial Analysis of Terrorism in Pakistan
by Ur Rehman Faiz
- 167-230 OTC Stock Market in China – The New Venture Capital Exit?
by Li Jing
- 231-248 Deficiencies of the Rule of Law and the Legal Culture, and Its relationship to Underdevelopment
by Fonseca Francisco Javier
- 249-281 The Political Economy of the Implementation of the Bankruptcy Law of China
by Zuofa Wang
- 283-292 On Public Host Liability
by Kim Jeong-Yoo
April 2015, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-21 Economic Analysis of Pre-trial Negotiations: A Behavioral Approach
by Dandekar Suyog Ravindra & Raja Angara V.
- 23-43 Professor Hudec’s “Techniques of the Diplomat’s Jurisprudence”: Does It Still Apply?
by Chow Noel Zher Ming
- 45-64 Participation of Developing Countries in Dispute Settlement System of World Trade Organisation
by Khan Humayun Rasheed
- 65-84 Labour Laws and Informalisation of Employment: Panel Evidences from Indian Formal Manufacturing Sector
by Sofi Irfan Ahmad & Sharma Pritee
- 85-123 Exploring Aggressive Legalism: Is Now A Good Time to Promote This Approach in Greater Asia?
by Lu Yi
December 2014, Volume 5, Issue 1-2
- 1-15 Market-Share Contracts with Vertical Externalities
by Amemiya Yuki & Kitamura Hiroshi & Oshiro Jun
December 2013, Volume 4, Issue 1-2
- 1-28 Poverty, Inequality, Political Instability and Property Crimes in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis
by Syed Shabib Haider & Ahmed Eatzaz
- 1-31 Analyzing the Motivations of a Joint Venture to Provide High-Quality Music Download Service to Mobile Phones
by Arai Koki
December 2012, Volume 3, Issue 2
April 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-22 Developing Human Capabilities Through Law: Is Indian Law Failing?
by Routh Supriya
- 1-23 In Quest of Judicial Independence for Protecting Private Property: Evidence from Constitutional Review in South Korea
by Miah Md. Dulal
- 1-30 Dentsū Changed Nothing: Reexamining Karoshi in Japan Through Shavell's Insights on the Incentives to Prevent Accidents
by McGuire Robert
- 1-30 Law and Finance: What Matters? Hong Kong as a Test Case
by Yeung Horace & Huang Flora Xiao
- 1-39 Judicial Politics in Unstable Democracies: The Case of the Philippine Supreme Court, An Empirical Analysis 1986-2010
by Escresa Laarni & Garoupa Nuno
October 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-14 Discretionary vs. Mandatory Prosecution: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Comparative Criminal Procedure
by Nakao Keisuke & Tsumagari Masatoshi
December 2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
January 2012, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 1-15 Deterrence of Antitrust Violations: Do Actions for Damages Matter in Japan?
by Vande Walle Simon
- 1-21 Taiwan, Tourism, and Trademarks: Protecting Aboriginal Culture
by Lee Anny & Wu Stacy
- 1-24 Legal Framework for the Single Window Concept in ASEAN: A Successful Movement towards Trade Facilitation in East Asian Countries
by Weber Rolf H.
- 1-43 A Positive Theory of Constitutional Judicial Review: Evidence from Singapore and Taiwan
by Ip Eric
- 1-54 A Bottom-Up Approach for Climate Change: The Trade Experience
by Leal-Arcas Rafael
October 2011, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 1-16 Regulatory Barriers to Litigation in India
by Narang Prashant
- 1-24 A Simple Guide to Comparative Vigilance
by Feldman Allan M. & Singh Ram
- 1-27 Mandating Wholesale Provisions with the Retail-minus Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications
by Kang Sawoong
- 1-34 The Impact of Globalization of Antitrust Law on Developing Countries: Harmony or Hegemony?
by Bradstreet Richard S.
- 1-51 Attitudes toward Tax Evasion: A Demographic Study of Malaysia
by Ross Adriana M. & McGee Robert W.
July 2011, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-13 The Analysis of Changes in the Contract Zone on Pre-Trial Bargaining Outcome under Incomplete Information
by Kim Helena Hye-Young
- 1-16 Teaching Law and Economics in Korea
by Ko Haksoo & Kim Jeonghyun
- 1-19 Market Definition of Long Distance Transportation Market in Japan: An Event Study Approach
by Mizuno Tomomichi & Hanabusa Kunihiro
- 1-21 Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Whether Conflicting or Complementing Each Other to Serve a Common Purpose?
by Gupta Anurag & Mazumdar Satyajeet
- 1-40 On the Implications of Two-Sided Altruism in Human Capital Based OLG Model
by Aoki Takaaki
April 2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-21 The Relationship between the Misery Index and Crimes: Evidence from Iran
by Piraee Khosrow & Barzegar Maryam
- 1-25 Exclusive Dealing and the Market Power of Buyers
by Oki Ryoko & Yanagawa Noriyuki
- 1-27 Patent Law Harmonization in an Open Economy: How Should the Patent System React in the International Arena?
by Chun Dongwook & Kang Minwook
- 1-47 The Law and Economics of Frédéric Bastiat
by McGee Robert W
- 1-102 International Jurisdictional Competition under Globalization: From the U.S. Regulation of Foreign Private Issuers to Taiwan's Restrictions on Outward Investment in Mainland China
by Tsai Chang-hsien
December 2010, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-21 Efficiency Measurement of Housing Sector in Iran
by Sepehrdoust Hamid
- 1-24 On Training Law and Economics Scholarship in the Legal Academia
by Khong Dennis W. K.
- 1-24 The European Company (SE): Practical Failure or Model for Other Supranational Company Types?
by Schmidt Jessica
- 1-26 Law and Availability of Credit: Evidence from India
by Rathinam Francis Xavier & Raja Angara Viswasundara
July 2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-19 Environmental Citizen Suits with Pigovian Punitive Damages
by Park Sung-Hoon & Shogren Jason F
- 1-19 Legal-Expenses Insurance and Settlement
by Qiao Yue
- 1-25 Imaginary Risk, Public Health Regulation, and WTO Trade Dispute: A Rational Choice Perspective
by Ju Jinyul
- 1-34 Economic Crisis, Felony, and Criminal Policy: The Case of Korea, 1997-2007
by Kim Duol & Kim Jee Eun
- 1-45 Beyond Conflict of Interest: Lessons from the Cape Town Convention
by Sato Ikumi & Zasu Yoshinobu