D&O Insurance, Corporate Governance and Mandatory Disclosure: An Empirical Legal Study of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1981. "The Informational Role of Warranties and Private Disclosure about Product Quality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 461-483, December.
- Lin, Chihuang H. & Shiu, Cheng-Yi, 2003. "Foreign ownership in the Taiwan stock market--an empirical analysis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Black, Bernard S. & de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Gorga, Érica, 2012. "What matters and for which firms for corporate governance in emerging markets? Evidence from Brazil (and other BRIK countries)," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 934-952.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Goran, 2001. "Direct foreign ownership, institutional investors, and firm characteristics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 413-440, March.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & David, Antonio C. & Bastos, Fabiano Rodrigues & Pineda, Emilio, 2014.
"Fiscal adjustment and income inequality : sub-national evidence from Brazil,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6945, The World Bank.
- João Pedro Azevedo & Antonio David & Fabiano Rodrigues Rodrigues Bastos & Emilio Pineda, 2014. "Fiscal Adjustment and Income Inequality; Sub-national Evidence from Brazil," IMF Working Papers 14/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1981.
"Good News and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 380-391, Autumn.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1979. "Good Nevs and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications," Discussion Papers 407R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Denis, David J. & Osobov, Igor, 2008. "Why do firms pay dividends? International evidence on the determinants of dividend policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 62-82, July.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Stulz, Rene M., 2006. "Dividend policy and the earned/contributed capital mix: a test of the life-cycle theory," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 227-254, August.
- Weber, Anke, 2009.
"An empirical analysis of the 2000 corporate tax reform in Germany: Effects on ownership and control in listed companies,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Weber, A., 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of the 2000 Corporate Tax Reform in Germany: Effects on Ownership and Control in Listed Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Core, John E, 2000. "The Directors' and Officers' Insurance Premium: An Outside Assessment of the Quality of Corporate Governance," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 449-477, October.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, May.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, May.
- Mathios, Alan D, 2000. "The Impact of Mandatory Disclosure Laws on Product Choices: An Analysis of the Salad Dressing Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 651-677, October.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2012.
"Mandatory Versus Voluntary Disclosure of Product Risks,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 360-379.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2006. "Mandatory versus Voluntary Disclosure of Product Risks," Discussion Papers 06-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2006. "Mandatory Versus Voluntary Disclosure of Product Risks," NBER Working Papers 12776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007.
"Corporate Governance, Managers' Independence, Exporting, and Performance of Firms in Transition Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 62-77, October.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2005. "Corporate Governance, Managers??? Independence, Exporting And Performance Of Firms In Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp805, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2006. "Corporate governance, managers' independence, exporting and performance of firms in transition economies," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 62, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Alfonsina Iona & Leone Leonida & Aydin Ozkan, "undated". "Determinants of Financial Conservatism: Evidence from Low-Leverage and Cash-Rich UK Firms," Discussion Papers 04/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- West, Mark D, 2001. "Why Shareholders Sue: The Evidence from Japan," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 351-382, Part I Ju.
- Hamdi Ben-Nasr, 2015. "Government Ownership and Dividend Policy: Evidence from Newly Privatised Firms," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5-6), pages 665-704, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ajlecn:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:19-62:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.