Report NEP-IUE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2012. "Shadow Economies around the World: Model Based Estimates," Working Papers 2012/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Sardà, Jordi, 2011. "Cash, hoarding and the underground economy," CAWM Discussion Papers 56, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho & Marcello M. EstevÃ£o, 2012. "Institutions, Informality, and Wage Flexibility; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 12/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Rana Hasan & Karl Robert L. Jandoc, 2012. "Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1118, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jan 2012.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "The Demand for, and Consequences of, Formalization among Informal Firms in Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asha Sundaram & Reshad Ahsan & Devashish Mitra, 2012. "Complementarity between Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India: The Role of Policies and Institutions," Working Papers 1116, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2012.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2015.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Luca Salvadori, 2012. "Empirical evidence on horizontal competition in tax enforcement," Working Papers 2012/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India's Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," NBER Working Papers 17992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.