Report NEP-LMA-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J., 2012. "Is There Monopsonistic Discrimination against Immigrants? First Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macis, Mario & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2012. "Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?," IZA Discussion Papers 6466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pollmann, Daniel & Dohmen, Thomas & Palm, Franz C., 2012. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 6447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Marcello M. EstevÃ£o, 2012. "Institutions, Informality, and Wage Flexibility: Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 12/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Nir Klein, 2012. "Real Wage, Labor Productivity, and Employment Trends in South Africa: A Closer Look," IMF Working Papers 12/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael, 2012. "Pro-Social Missions and Worker Motivation: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 6460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rana Hasan & Karl Robert L. Jandoc, 2012. "Labor Regulations and the Firm Size Distribution in Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1118, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Jan 2012.
- Dawid, Herbert & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2012. "Repeated Selection with Heterogenous Individuals and Relative Age Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabe, Todd & Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2012. "The Creative Class And The Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 272, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.