The role of the clean development mechanism in achieving China’s goal of a resource-efficient and environmentally friendly society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2008.
"The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1273-1283, April.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2008. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Post-Print hal-00397198, HAL.
- Emily Boyd & Michael K. Goodman, 2011. "The Clean Development Mechanism As Ethical Development?: Reconciling Emissions Trading And Local Development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 836-854, August.
- Teng, Fei & Zhang, Xiliang, 2010. "Clean development mechanism practice in China: Current status and possibilities for future regime," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4328-4335.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006.
"Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3691-3701, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004. "Towards an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China," MPRA Paper 13147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Wang, Bo, 2010. "Can CDM bring technology transfer to China?--An empirical study of technology transfer in China's CDM projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2572-2585, May.
- Geoffrey Glasby, 2002. "Sustainable Development: The Need for a New Paradigm," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 333-345, December.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2011. "Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations," Post-Print halshs-00654294, HAL.
- Sukumar Ganapati & Liguang Liu, 2009. "Sustainable development in the Clean Development Mechanism: the role of Designated National Authority in China and India," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 43-60.
- Nathan Rive & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "International environmental policy and poverty alleviation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 515-543, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s50-s64 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGuinness, Paul B. & Vieito, João Paulo & Wang, Mingzhu, 2017. "The role of board gender and foreign ownership in the CSR performance of Chinese listed firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-99.
More about this item
KeywordsResource efficient; Environmentally friendly; CDM; Climate change; Regression; CO 2 ; Estimation; SO 2 ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:15:y:2013:i:1:p:133-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.