Sustainable development in the Clean Development Mechanism: the role of Designated National Authority in China and India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2007," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13407, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13406 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Jon & Newell, Peter, 2013. "The governance of clean energy in India: The clean development mechanism (CDM) and domestic energy politics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 654-662.
- Ruiyue Jia & Xiumei Guo & Dora Marinova, 2013. "The role of the clean development mechanism in achieving China’s goal of a resource-efficient and environmentally friendly society," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 133-148, February.
- Hong, Jin & Guo, Xiumei & Marinova, Dora & Yang, Fengli & Yu, Wentao, 2013. "Clean development mechanism in China: Regional distribution and prospects," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 151-163.
- Patrick Bayer & Johannes Urpelainen & Alice Xu, 2016. "Explaining differences in sub-national patterns of clean technology transfer to China and India," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 261-283, April.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Purdon, Mark, 2015. "Opening the Black Box of Carbon Finance “Additionality”: The Political Economy of Carbon Finance Effectiveness across Tanzania, Uganda, and Moldova," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 462-478.
- Victor, David G., 2013. "Foreign Aid for Capacity-Building to Address Climate Change: Insights and Applications," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism; sustainable development; Kyoto Protocol; China; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:52:y:2009:i:1:p:43-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.