Contact information of Farm Foundation, Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fftren. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
- 54650 Potential for Uncertainty about Indirect Effects of Ethanol on Land Use in the Case of Brazil
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 54530 GHG Trading Framework for the U.S. Biofuels Sector
by Kumarappan, Subbu & Joshi, Satish V.
- 53504 Financing Growth of Cellulosic Ethanol
by Gustafson, Cole R.
- 53503 Local and Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuel Development
by Leistritz, F. Larry & Hodur, Nancy M.
- 53502 Optimal Biorefinery Locations and Transportation Network for the Future Biofuels Industry in Illinois
by Tursun, Umit Deniz & Kang, Seungmo & Onal, Hayri & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Scheffran, Jurgen
- 53501 Expected Changes in Farm Landscape with the Introduction of a Biomass Market
by Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Vickery, Gina B.
- 53500 Weaning Off Corn: Crop Residues and the Transition to Cellulosic Ethanol
by Malcolm, Scott A.
- 53499 The Impact of Biotech Corn Traits on Ethanol Production
by Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Kaufman, James & Meyer, Seth D. & Thompson, Wyatt
- 53498 The Water Quality Effects of Corn Ethanol vs Switchgrass Based Biofuels in the Midwest
by Secchi, Silvia & Gassman, Philip W. & Jha, Manoj K. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L.
- 53496 Regulation of GHG emissions from biofuel blended energy
by Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David
- 53495 Impacts of Land Conversion for Biofuel Cropping on Soil Organic Matter and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Del Grosso, Stephen J. & Ogle, Stephen M. & Parton, William J. & Adler, Paul R.
- 53494 The Impact of Ethanol Policy on Social Welfare and GHG Emissions
by Lasco, Christine & Khanna, Madhu
- 53491 Meeting Biofuels Targets: Implications for Land Use, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Nitrogen Use in Illinois
by Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao
- 53490 Biofuels and Land Use Change
by Reilly, John M. & Gurgel, Angelo Costa & Paltsev, Sergey
- 53489 Front Materials