Weaning Off Corn: Crop Residues and the Transition to Cellulosic Ethanol
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "The Economic Potential of Second-Generation Biofuels: Implications for Social Welfare, Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Illinois," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49484, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Xiaoguang, 2016. "Economic potential of biomass supply from crop residues in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 141-149.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David J., 2012.
"Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125016, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer," Staff Papers 164139, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Önal, Hayri, 2016. "Renewable energy policies and competition for biomass: Implications for land use, food prices, and processing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 270-278.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fftren:53500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .