Foreign Aid for Capacity-Building to Address Climate Change: Insights and Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martens,Bertin & Mummert,Uwe & Murrell,Peter & Seabright,Paul, 2008. "The Institutional Economics of Foreign Aid," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521055390, March.
- Clausen, Volker & Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2012.
"Aid, spending strategies and productivity effects: A multi-sectoral CGE analysis for Zambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2254-2268.
- Clausen, Volker & Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2009. "Aid, Spending Strategies and Productivity Effects – A Multi-sectoral CGE Analysis for Zambia," Ruhr Economic Papers 127, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil R. Bhavnani & Samuel Bazzi, 2012. "Counting Chickens when they Hatch: Timing and the Effects of Aid on Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(561), pages 590-617, June.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Martin Paldam, 2005. "Aid Effectiveness on Growth. A Meta Study," Economics Working Papers 2005-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Popp, 2011. "International Technology Transfer, Climate Change, and the Clean Development Mechanism," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 131-152, Winter.
- R. Lensink & H. White, 2001. "Are There Negative Returns to Aid?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 42-65.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Martin Paldam, 2009.
"The Aid Effectiveness Literature: The Sad Results Of 40 Years Of Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 433-461, July.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Martin Paldam, 2005. "The Aid Effectiveness Literature. The Sad Result of 40 Years of Research," Economics Working Papers 2005-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Doucouliagos , H. & Paldam, M., 2007. "The aid effectiveness literature: The sad results of 40 years of research," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0773, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Almuth Scholl, 2009.
"Aid Effectiveness and Limited Enforceable Conditionality,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 377-391, April.
- Almuth Scholl, 2005. "Aid Effectiveness and Limited Enforceable Conditionality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Almuth Scholl, 2006. "Aid Effectiveness and Limited Enforceable Conditionality," 2006 Meeting Papers 292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Bruno Guay & Kate Larsen, 2009. "Financing Climate Change Mitigation: Towards a Framework for Measurement, Reporting and Verification," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2009/6, OECD Publishing.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William Easterly, 2009. "Can the West Save Africa?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 373-447, June.
- Riddell, Roger C., 2008. "Does Foreign Aid Really Work?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199544462, June.
- Sukumar Ganapati & Liguang Liu, 2009. "Sustainable development in the Clean Development Mechanism: the role of Designated National Authority in China and India," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 43-60.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2009.
"Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 703-711, February.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2009. "Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico," Post-Print hal-00437547, HAL.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsClimatic changes; Economic assistance and foreign aid; Economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .