Barriers to the adoption of renewable and energy-efficient technologies in the Vietnamese power sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nhan, T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Thanh C. Tran & Ram M. Shrestha & Franck Nadaud, 2010. "Barriers to the adoption of renewable and energy-efficient technologies in the Vietnamese power sector," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00464675, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 1999. "Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-41.
- Kavouridis, K. & Koukouzas, N., 2008. "Coal and sustainable energy supply challenges and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 693-703, February.
- Wang, Hao & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2009. "Analysis of the market penetration of clean coal technologies and its impacts in China's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 338-351, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2011. "Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations," Post-Print halshs-00654294, HAL.
- Luthra, Sunil & Kumar, Sanjay & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 762-776.
- Doorasamy Mishelle & Baldavaloo Kiran, 2016. "Compromising Long-Term Sustainability for Short-Term Profit Maximization: Unethical Business Practice," Foundations of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(1), pages 79-92, January.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficient technologies; analytical hierarchy process; renewables; energy efficient technologies.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00444826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .