The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nhan T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chitru S. Fernando & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Mohan Munasinghe, 1994. "Integrated Resource Planning with Environmental Costs in Developing Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-122.
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Centolella, Paul, 1995. "Environmental policies and their effects on utility planning and operations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 255-271.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1405-1413, February.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Eto, Joseph H., 1990. "An overview of analysis tools for integrated resource planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(11), pages 969-977.
- Hoog, David T. & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1993. "An Integrated Resource Planning model considering customer value, emissions, and regional economic impacts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1153-1160.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated resource planning; carbon value; abatement of CO2 emissions; Vietnam; electricity generation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00441085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .