Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with demand-side management options and SO2 emission constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1987. "Energy Saving Resulting from the Adoption of More Efficient Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 85-89.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Centolella, Paul, 1995. "Environmental policies and their effects on utility planning and operations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 255-271.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & O.P. Marpaung, Charles, 2002. "Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with CO2 mitigation constraints in a developing country," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 271-286.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Electricity capacity expansion in Thailand: An analysis of gas dependence and fuel import reliance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 712-723.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Expanding electricity capacity in Thailand to meet the twin challenges of supply security and environmental protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2265-2278, June.
- Zhang, Y.M. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G. & Lu, H.W., 2012. "Integer fuzzy credibility constrained programming for power system management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 398-405.
- Islas, Jorge & Grande, Genice, 2007. "Optimization of alternative options for SO2 emissions control in the Mexican electrical sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4495-4503, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:6:p:815-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.