Decomposition of energy consumption and energy intensity in Indian manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Binay Kumar Ray & B.Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Energy Working Papers 22327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2003. "Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 615-624, November.
- Lecocq, Franck & Crassous, Renaud, 2003. "International climate regime beyond 2012 - are quota allocation rules robust to uncertainty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3000, The World Bank.
- Percebois, Jacques, 1979. "Is the concept of energy intensity meaningful?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 148-155, July.
- Edwards, Ron & Parikh, Ashok, 1978. "Intensities of energy usage an international and intertemporal comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 66-75, March.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Ang, BW, 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : The energy intensity approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 163-174, July.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, S. Y., 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : Some methodological and application issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 83-92, April.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bishwanath Goldar, 2010. "Energy Intensity of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Effect of Energy Prices, Technology and Firm Characteristics," Working Papers id:2483, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2007-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .