Is the concept of energy intensity meaningful?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guevara, Zeus & Domingos, Tiago, 2017. "The multi-factor energy input–output model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 261-269.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B.Sudhakara Reddy, 2007.
"Decomposition of Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries,"
Energy Working Papers
22327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of energy consumption and energy intensity in Indian manufacturing industries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Samuelson, Ralph D., 2014. "The unexpected challenges of using energy intensity as a policy objective: Examining the debate over the APEC energy intensity goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 373-381.
- Serrenho, André Cabrera & Sousa, Tânia & Warr, Benjamin & Ayres, Robert U. & Domingos, Tiago, 2014. "Decomposition of useful work intensity: The EU (European Union)-15 countries from 1960 to 2009," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 704-715.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:1:y:1979:i:3:p:148-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.