Energy Intensity of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Effect of Energy Prices, Technology and Firm Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Kankana, 2008. "Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 662-672, February.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Theodore Papadogonas & John Mylonakis & Demosthenes Georgopoulos, 2007. "Energy consumption and firm characteristics in the Hellenic manufacturing sector," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B.Sudhakara Reddy, 2007.
"Decomposition of Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries,"
Energy Working Papers
22327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Decomposition of energy consumption and energy intensity in Indian manufacturing industries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2009. "Determinants of Energy Intensity: A Preliminary Investigation of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 16606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb Kusum Das & Deepika Wadhwa & Gunajit Kalita, 2009. "The Employment Potential of Labor Intensive Industries in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Organized Manufacturing," Labor Economics Working Papers 22913, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsASI; prices; technology; industries; demand; energy; real wages; Indian; manufacturing; real price; manufacturing firms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-05-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-22 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .