Determinants of Energy Intensity: A Preliminary Investigation of Indian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Papadogonas & John Mylonakis & Demosthenes Georgopoulos, 2007. "Energy consumption and firm characteristics in the Hellenic manufacturing sector," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Ang, B.W., 1995. "Decomposition methodology in industrial energy demand analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1081-1095.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Saqib, Mohammed, 1996. "Firm size, opportunities for adaptation and in-house R & D activity in developing countries: the case of Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 713-722, August.
- Alan D. Woodland, 1993. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of the Industrial Demand for Energy in NSW," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-90.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "Why India Can Grow At 7 Percent a Year or More; Projections and Reflections," IMF Working Papers 04/118, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Do Foreign Direct Investment and Trade lead to Lower Energy Intensity? Evidence from Selected African Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5.
- Bishwanath Goldar, 2010. "Energy Intensity of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Effect of Energy Prices, Technology and Firm Characteristics," Working Papers id:2483, eSocialSciences.
- Santosh Kumar, Sahu & K., Narayanan, 2011. "Energy Intensity and Firm Performance: Do Energy Clusters Matter?," MPRA Paper 43457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Irawan & Djoni Hartono & Noer Azam Achsani, 2010. "An Analysis of Energy Intensity in Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201007, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2010.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Cuadros, A. & Orts, V., 2013. "Energy intensity and investment ownership across Chinese provinces," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 286-298.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Cuadros, A. & Luo, D., 2016. "Foreign versus indigenous innovation and energy intensity: Further research across Chinese regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1374-1384.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Himani Sharma, 2016. "Productivity, Energy Intensity and Output: A Unit Level Analysis of the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 283-300, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Intensity; Commercial Energy Consumption; Indian Manufacturing Industries;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-08-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .