The Employment Potential of Labor Intensive Industries in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Organized Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia R, 1998. "The Puzzle of Jobless Growth in Indian Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 5-32, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bishwanath Goldar, 2010. "Energy Intensity of Indian Manufacturing Firms: Effect of Energy Prices, Technology and Firm Characteristics," Working Papers id:2483, eSocialSciences.
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2009.
"Do Labor Intensive Industries Generate Employment? Evidence from firm level survey in India,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22912, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2010. "Do Labor Intensive Industries Generate Employment? Evidence from firm level survey in India," Working Papers id:2770, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Intensity; Employment Growth; Labor Productivity; Capital Productivity; Organized Manufacturing;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:laborw:22913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .