Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Hankinson, G. A. & Rhys, J. M. W., 1983. "Electricity consumption, electricity intensity and industrial structure," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 146-152, July.
- Reitler, W. & Rudolph, M. & Schaefer, H., 1987. "Analysis of the factors influencing energy consumption in industry : A revised method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 145-148, July.
- Park, Se-Hark & Dissmann, Bruno & Nam, Kee-Yung, 1993. "A cross-country decomposition analysis of manufacturing energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 843-858.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper, 1991. "Manufacturing Energy Use in Eight OECD Countries: Trends through 1988," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 15-40.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
- Claire P. Doblin, 1988. "Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 109-135.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.