Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Hankinson, G. A. & Rhys, J. M. W., 1983. "Electricity consumption, electricity intensity and industrial structure," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 146-152, July.
- Reitler, W. & Rudolph, M. & Schaefer, H., 1987. "Analysis of the factors influencing energy consumption in industry : A revised method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 145-148, July.
- Park, Se-Hark & Dissmann, Bruno & Nam, Kee-Yung, 1993. "A cross-country decomposition analysis of manufacturing energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 843-858.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper, 1991. "Manufacturing Energy Use in Eight OECD Countries: Trends through 1988," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 15-40.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
- Claire P. Doblin, 1988. "Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 109-135.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.