Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Li, Jing-Wen & Shrestha, Ram M. & Foell, Wesley K., 1990. "Structural change and energy use : The case of the manufacturing sector in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 109-115, April.
- J M Gowdy & J L Miller, 1987. "Technological and demand change in energy use: an input - output analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(10), pages 1387-1398, October.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- J M Gowdy & J L Miller, 1987. "Technological and Demand Change in Energy Use: An Inputâ€”Output Analysis," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 19(10), pages 1387-1398, October.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1982. "An input-output framework for analysing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 105-110, April.
- Howarth, Richard B. & Schipper, Lee & Duerr, Peter A. & Strøm, Steinar, 1991. "Manufacturing energy use in eight OECD countries : Decomposing the impacts of changes in output, industry structure and energy intensity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-142, April.
- Stephen Casler & Adam Rose, 1998. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the U.S. Economy: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 349-363, April.
- Hankinson, G. A. & Rhys, J. M. W., 1983. "Electricity consumption, electricity intensity and industrial structure," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 146-152, July.
- Chang, Yih F & Lin, Sue J, 1998. "Structural decomposition of industrial CO2 emission in Taiwan: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Park, Se-Hark & Dissmann, Bruno & Nam, Kee-Yung, 1993. "A cross-country decomposition analysis of manufacturing energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 843-858.
- Xiaoli Han & TK. Lakshmanan, 1994. "Structural Changes and Energy Consumption in the Japanese Economy 1975-95: An Input-Output Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 165-188.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:22:y:2000:i:4:p:383-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.