Structural change and energy use : The case of the manufacturing sector in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wier, Mette & Hasler, Berit, 1999. "Accounting for nitrogen in Denmark--a structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-331, August.
- P. Fernández-González & M. Landajo & M.J. Presno, 2013. "Factors Influencing Changes In Aggregate Energy Consumption. An European Cross-Country Analysis," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 18-30.
- González, P.Fernández & Suárez, R.Pérez, 2003. "Decomposing the variation of aggregate electricity intensity in Spanish industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 171-184.
- Andreoni, V. & Galmarini, S., 2012. "Decoupling economic growth from carbon dioxide emissions: A decomposition analysis of Italian energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 682-691.
- Ramírez, C.A. & Patel, M. & Blok, K., 2005. "The non-energy intensive manufacturing sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 749-767.
- Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia, 2016. "Analysis of the importance of structural change in non-energy intensive industry for prospective modelling: The French case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 114-124.
- Shaista Alam & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2001. "Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 135-147.
- Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J., 2014. "Multilevel LMDI decomposition of changes in aggregate energy consumption. A cross country analysis in the EU-27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 576-584.
- Zhou, Xin & Imura, Hidefumi, 2011. "How does consumer behavior influence regional ecological footprints? An empirical analysis for Chinese regions based on the multi-region input–output model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 171-179.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Liaskas, K. & Mavrotas, G. & Mandaraka, M. & Diakoulaki, D., 2000. "Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 383-394, August.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Akbar Ullah & Karim Khan & Munazza Akhtar, 2014. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition Exercise for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 531-549.
- Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Multilevel index decomposition analysis: Approaches and application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 375-382.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 1996. "Factors affecting CO2 intensities of power sector in Asia: A Divisia decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 283-293, October.
- Gardner, Douglas T. & Elkhafif, Mahmoud A. T., 1998. "Understanding industrial energy use: structural and energy intensity changes in Ontario industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 29-41, February.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:12:y:1990:i:2:p:109-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.