Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hisashi Amagai & PingSun Leung, 1991. "The Trade-Off between Economic and Environmental Objectives in Japan's Power Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 95-104.
- Lucas, Nigel & Taylor, Peter, 1993. "Characterizing generator behaviour: bidding strategies in the pool: A game theory analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 129-135, April.
- Meier, Peter M, 1982. "Energy modelling in practice: an application of spatial programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 483-491.
- Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir, 1993. "Economic and environmental power dispatch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Eto, Joseph H., 1990. "An overview of analysis tools for integrated resource planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(11), pages 969-977.
- Karni, Reuven & Feigin, Paul & Breiner, Avishai, 1992. "Multicriterion issues in energy policymaking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 30-40, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.