Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eto, Joseph H., 1990. "An overview of analysis tools for integrated resource planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(11), pages 969-977.
- Petrovic, Radivoj & Kralj, Branimir, 1993. "Economic and environmental power dispatch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Meier, Peter M, 1982. "Energy modelling in practice: an application of spatial programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 483-491.
- Lucas, Nigel & Taylor, Peter, 1993. "Characterizing generator behaviour: bidding strategies in the pool: A game theory analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 129-135, April.
- Karni, Reuven & Feigin, Paul & Breiner, Avishai, 1992. "Multicriterion issues in energy policymaking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 30-40, January.
- Hisashi Amagai & PingSun Leung, 1991. "The Trade-Off between Economic and Environmental Objectives in Japan's Power Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 95-104.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.