Modelling elements of Smart Grids – Enhancing the OSeMOSYS (Open Source Energy Modelling System) code
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "An estimate of the value of lost load for Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1514-1520, March.
- Steve Heinen & David Elzinga & Seul-Ki Kim & Yuichi Ikeda, 2011. "Impact of Smart Grid Technologies on Peak Load to 2050," IEA Energy Papers 2011/11, OECD Publishing.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha & Srivastava, Leena & Yaron, Gil, 2006. "Cost of unserved power in Karnataka, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1434-1447, August.
- Lund, Henrik & Munster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated energy systems and local energy markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1152-1160, July.
- Foley, A.M. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P. & Hur, J. & Baldick, R. & McKeogh, E.J., 2010. "A strategic review of electricity systems models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4522-4530.
- Lund, Henrik & Duić, Neven & Krajac˘ić, Goran & Graça Carvalho, Maria da, 2007. "Two energy system analysis models: A comparison of methodologies and results," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 948-954.
- Huntington, Hillard G & Weyant, John P & Sweeney, James L, 1982. "Modeling for insights, not numbers: the experiences of the energy modeling forum," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 449-462.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Hong, Lixuan & Lund, Henrik & Möller, Bernd, 2012. "The importance of flexible power plant operation for Jiangsu's wind integration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 499-507.
- Blumsack, Seth & Fernandez, Alisha, 2012. "Ready or not, here comes the smart grid!," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 426-433, September.
- Richard Loulou, 2008. "ETSAP-TIAM: the TIMES integrated assessment model. part II: mathematical formulation," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 41-66, February.
- Willrich, Mason, 2009. "Electricity Transmission Policy for America: Enabling a Smart Grid, End to End," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 77-82, December.
- Meier, Peter M, 1982. "Energy modelling in practice: an application of spatial programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 483-491.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard & Micklewright, John, 1989. "Modelling Household Energy Expenditures Using Micro-data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 720-738, September.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N. & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Connolly, David, 2012. "From electricity smart grids to smart energy systems – A market operation based approach and understanding," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 96-102.
- Deane, J.P. & Chiodi, Alessandro & Gargiulo, Maurizio & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2012. "Soft-linking of a power systems model to an energy systems model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 303-312.
- Rath-Nagel, Stefan & Stocks, Kenneth, 1982. "Energy modelling for technology assessment: the MARKAL approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 493-505.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Finn, P. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2011. "Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4189-4196, July.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Hiremath, R.B. & Shikha, S. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2007. "Decentralized energy planning; modeling and application--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 729-752, June.
- Hafele, Wolf & Manne, Alan S., 1975. "Strategies for a transition from fossil to nuclear fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Keppo, Ilkka & Strubegger, Manfred, 2010. "Short term decisions for long term problems – The effect of foresight on model based energy systems analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2033-2042.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy modelling; Smart Grids; Demand side management; Storage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:337-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.