From electricity smart grids to smart energy systems – A market operation based approach and understanding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pillai, Jayakrishnan R. & Heussen, Kai & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2011. "Comparative analysis of hourly and dynamic power balancing models for validating future energy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3233-3243.
- Wu, Yun-na & Chen, Jian & Liu, Li-rong, 2011. "Construction of China's smart grid information system analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4236-4241.
- Zio, Enrico & Aven, Terje, 2011. "Uncertainties in smart grids behavior and modeling: What are the risks and vulnerabilities? How to analyze them?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6308-6320, October.
- Kempton, Willett & Tomic, Jasna & Letendre, Steven & Brooks, Alec & Lipman, Timothy, 2001. "Vehicle-to-Grid Power: Battery, Hybrid, and Fuel Cell Vehicles as Resources for Distributed Electric Power in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0qp6s4mb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Sanseverino, Eleonora Riva & Di Silvestre, Maria Luisa & Ippolito, Mariano Giuseppe & De Paola, Alessandra & Lo Re, Giuseppe, 2011. "An execution, monitoring and replanning approach for optimal energy management in microgrids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3429-3436.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Nielsen, Steffen & Sorknæs, Peter & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2011. "Electricity market auction settings in a future Danish electricity system with a high penetration of renewable energy sources – A comparison of marginal pricing and pay-as-bid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4434-4444.
- Mainali, Brijesh & Silveira, Semida, 2011. "Financing off-grid rural electrification: Country case Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2194-2201.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Finn, P. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2011. "Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4189-4196, July.
- Kempton, Willett & Tomic, Jasna & Letendre, Steven & Brooks, Alec & Lipman, Timothy, 2001. "Vehicle-to-Grid Power: Battery, Hybrid, and Fuel Cell Vehicles as Resources for Distributed Electric Power in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5cc9g0jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Pican, E. & Leahy, M., 2012. "The technical and economic implications of integrating fluctuating renewable energy using energy storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 47-60.
- Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Karlsson, Kenneth, 2011. "100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 488-501, February.
- Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Lund, Henrik, 2011. "A renewable energy system in Frederikshavn using low-temperature geothermal energy for district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 479-487, February.
- Kempton, Willett & Kubo, Toru, 2000. "Electric-drive vehicles for peak power in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 9-18, January.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Alberg Østergaard, Poul & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik, 2010. "A renewable energy scenario for Aalborg Municipality based on low-temperature geothermal heat, wind power and biomass," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4892-4901.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart grid; Smart energy systems; Large-scale integration of wind and solar; Electricity market; Flexible Combined Heat and Power production (CHP);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:42:y:2012:i:1:p:96-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.