100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Clark II, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy, 2006. "A green hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2630-2639, November.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Blarke, M.B. & Lund, H., 2008. "The effectiveness of storage and relocation options in renewable energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 1499-1507.
- Barrett, Mark & Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj & Steadman, Philip, 2008. "How to support growth with less energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4592-4599, December.
- Celik, A.N., 2003. "A simplified model for estimating the monthly performance of autonomous wind energy systems with battery storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 561-572.
- El-Shatter, Th.F. & Eskandar, M.N. & El-Hagry, M.T., 2002. "Hybrid PV/fuel cell system design and simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 479-485.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 2179-2193.
- Duic, Neven & da Graça Carvalho, Maria, 2004. "Increasing renewable energy sources in island energy supply: case study Porto Santo," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 383-399, August.
- Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 426-433, September.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Nørgaard, P., 2008. "Integrated transport and renewable energy systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 107-116, June.
- Ghanadan, Rebecca & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2005. "Using energy scenarios to explore alternative energy pathways in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1117-1142, June.
- Lund, H. & Möller, B. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Dyrelund, A., 2010. "The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1381-1390.
- Alberg Østergaard, Poul, 2003. "Transmission-grid requirements with scattered and fluctuating renewable electricity-sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 247-255, September.
- Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2006. "Ancillary services and the integration of substantial quantities of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(5), pages 451-463, May.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
More about this item
Keywords100% Renewable energy systems Energy system analyses Transport Energy savings Combined heat and power Socio-economics Job creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:2:p:488-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.