The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajah, A.N. & Mesbah, A. & Grievink, J. & Herder, P.M. & Falcao, P.W. & Wennekes, S., 2008. "On the robustness, effectiveness and reliability of chemical and mechanical heat pumps for low-temperature heat source district heating: A comparative simulation-based analysis and evaluation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 908-929.
- Varbanov, Petar & Klemeš, Jiří, 2008. "Analysis and integration of fuel cell combined cycles for development of low-carbon energy technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1508-1517.
- Münster, Marie & Lund, Henrik, 2009. "Use of waste for heat, electricity and transport—Challenges when performing energy system analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 636-644.
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Kass, Ilmars & Dukalskis, Edgars & Blumberga, Dagnija, 1999. "District heating and market economy in Latvia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 549-559.
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Ingermann, Karl & Kask, Ulo, 2000. "Estonian energy system Proposals for the implementation of a cogeneration strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 729-736, August.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 2179-2193.
- Perry, Simon & Klemeš, Jiří & Bulatov, Igor, 2008. "Integrating waste and renewable energy to reduce the carbon footprint of locally integrated energy sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1489-1497.
- Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Nørgaard, P., 2008. "Integrated transport and renewable energy systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 107-116, June.
- Brkić, Dejan & Tanasković, Toma I., 2008. "Systematic approach to natural gas usage for domestic heating in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1738-1753.
- Atkinson, Jonathan G.B. & Jackson, Tim & Mullings-Smith, Elizabeth, 2009. "Market influence on the low carbon energy refurbishment of existing multi-residential buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2582-2593, July.
- Gustavsson, L & Karlsson, Å, 2003. "Heating detached houses in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 851-875.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhang, Xu-Tao & Shi, Guo-Hua, 2008. "Integrated evaluation of distributed triple-generation systems using improved grey incidence approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1427-1437.
- Karlsson, J.F. & Moshfegh, Bahram, 2007. "A comprehensive investigation of a low-energy building in Sweden," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1830-1841.
- Lund, H. & Siupsinskas, G. & Martinaitis, V., 2005. "Implementation strategy for small CHP-plants in a competitive market: the case of Lithuania," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 214-227, November.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Kiani, Behdad & Hamamoto, Yoshiniro & Akisawa, Atsushi & Kashiwagi, Takao, 2004. "CO2 mitigating effects by waste heat utilization from industry sector to metropolitan areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2061-2075.
- Ihara, T. & Genchi, Y. & Sato, T. & Yamaguchi, K. & Endo, Y., 2008. "City-block-scale sensitivity of electricity consumption to air temperature and air humidity in business districts of Tokyo, Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1634-1645.
- Heiselberg, Per & Brohus, Henrik & Hesselholt, Allan & Rasmussen, Henrik & Seinre, Erkki & Thomas, Sara, 2009. "Application of sensitivity analysis in design of sustainable buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2030-2036.
- Fragaki, Aikaterini & Andersen, Anders N. & Toke, David, 2008. "Exploration of economical sizing of gas engine and thermal store for combined heat and power plants in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1659-1670.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna, 2007. "Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1346-1362, February.
- Torchio, Marco F. & Genon, Giuseppe & Poggio, Alberto & Poggio, Marco, 2009. "Merging of energy and environmental analyses for district heating systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 220-227.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating; Community heating; Energy system analysis; Renewable energy systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:1381-1390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.