Exploration of economical sizing of gas engine and thermal store for combined heat and power plants in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dotzauer, Erik, 2002. "Simple model for prediction of loads in district-heating systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(3-4), pages 277-284, November.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 2179-2193.
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Bogdan, Željko & Kopjar, Damir, 2006. "Improvement of the cogeneration plant economy by using heat accumulator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2285-2292.
- Onovwiona, H.I. & Ugursal, V.I., 2006. "Residential cogeneration systems: review of the current technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 389-431, October.
- Dave Toke, 2005. "Are Green Electricity Certificates the Way Forward for Renewable Energy? An Evaluation of the United Kingdom's Renewables Obligation in the Context of International Comparisons," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 23(3), pages 361-374, June.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2000. "Electric grid and heat planning scenarios with centralised and distributed sources of conventional, CHP and wind generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 299-312.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Khan, K. H. & Rasul, M. G. & Khan, M. M. K., 2004. "Energy conservation in buildings: cogeneration and cogeneration coupled with thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Berta, Gian Luigi & Prato, Alessandro Pini & Garbarino, Luca, 2006. "Design criteria for distributed cogeneration plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1403-1416.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2004. "Sustainable small-scale CHP technologies for buildings: the basis for multi-perspective decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 401-431, October.
- Pavlas, Martin & Stehlík, Petr & Oral, Jaroslav & Šikula, Jiří, 2006. "Integrating renewable sources of energy into an existing combined heat and power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2499-2511.
- Haeseldonckx, Dries & Peeters, Leen & Helsen, Lieve & D'haeseleer, William, 2007. "The impact of thermal storage on the operational behaviour of residential CHP facilities and the overall CO2 emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1227-1243, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCHP; Sustainable energy; Thermal store;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:33:y:2008:i:11:p:1659-1670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.