Performance improvement of a 70 kWe natural gas combined heat and power (CHP) system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Onovwiona, H.I. & Ugursal, V.I., 2006. "Residential cogeneration systems: review of the current technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 389-431, October.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2000. "Electric grid and heat planning scenarios with centralised and distributed sources of conventional, CHP and wind generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 299-312.
- Peng, T. & Lu, H.F. & Wu, W.L. & Campbell, D.E. & Zhao, G.S. & Zou, J.H. & Chen, J., 2008. "Should a small combined heat and power plant (CHP) open to its regional power and heat networks? Integrated economic, energy, and emergy evaluation of optimization plans for Jiufa CHP," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 437-445.
- Khan, K. H. & Rasul, M. G. & Khan, M. M. K., 2004. "Energy conservation in buildings: cogeneration and cogeneration coupled with thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Berta, Gian Luigi & Prato, Alessandro Pini & Garbarino, Luca, 2006. "Design criteria for distributed cogeneration plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1403-1416.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2004. "Sustainable small-scale CHP technologies for buildings: the basis for multi-perspective decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 401-431, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Salmerón Lissén & Laura Romero Rodríguez & Francisco Durán Parejo & Francisco José Sánchez de la Flor, 2018. "An Economic, Energy, and Environmental Analysis of PV/Micro-CHP Hybrid Systems: A Case Study of a Tertiary Building," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Sarabchi, N. & Khoshbakhti Saray, R. & Mahmoudi, S.M.S., 2013. "Utilization of waste heat from a HCCI (homogeneous charge compression ignition) engine in a tri-generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 965-976.
- Baidya, Durjoy & de Brito, Marco Antonio Rodrigues & Ghoreishi-Madiseh, Seyed Ali, 2020. "Techno-economic feasibility investigation of incorporating an energy storage with an exhaust heat recovery system for underground mines in cold climatic regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 273(C).
- Luis Olmos-Villalba & Bernardo Herrera & Anderson Gallego & Karen Cacua, 2019. "Experimental Evaluation of a Diesel Cogeneration System for Producing Power and Drying Aromatic Herbs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-12, September.
- Sanaye, Sepehr & Mohammadi Nasab, Amir, 2012. "Modeling and optimizing a CHP system for natural gas pressure reduction plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 358-369.
- Romero Rodríguez, Laura & Salmerón Lissén, José Manuel & Sánchez Ramos, José & Rodríguez Jara, Enrique Ángel & Álvarez Domínguez, Servando, 2016. "Analysis of the economic feasibility and reduction of a building’s energy consumption and emissions when integrating hybrid solar thermal/PV/micro-CHP systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 828-838.
- Afzali, Sayyed Faridoddin & Mahalec, Vladimir, 2018. "Novel performance curves to determine optimal operation of CCHP systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 1009-1036.
- Myat, Aung & Thu, Kyaw & Kim, Young Deuk & Saha, Bidyut Baran & Choon Ng, Kim, 2012. "Entropy generation minimization: A practical approach for performance evaluation of temperature cascaded co-generation plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 493-521.
- Rachtan, W. & Malinowski, L., 2013. "An approximate expression for part-load performance of a microturbine combined heat and power system heat recovery unit," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 146-153.
- Kang, Ligai & Yang, Junhong & An, Qingsong & Deng, Shuai & Zhao, Jun & Wang, Hui & Li, Zelin, 2017. "Effects of load following operational strategy on CCHP system with an auxiliary ground source heat pump considering carbon tax and electricity feed in tariff," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 454-466.
- Horvath, Christopher & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard & Gerstler, William & Tang, Ching-Jen, 2014. "Waste heat and electrically driven hybrid cooling systems for a high ambient temperature, off-grid application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 711-721.
- Kazemi-Beydokhti, Amin & Zeinali Heris, Saeed, 2012. "Thermal optimization of combined heat and power (CHP) systems using nanofluids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 241-247.
- Afzali, Sayyed Faridoddin & Cotton, James S. & Mahalec, Vladimir, 2020. "Urban community energy systems design under uncertainty for specified levels of carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 259(C).
- Bahlouli, Keyvan & Khoshbakhti Saray, Rahim, 2016. "Energetic and exergetic analyses of a new energy system for heating and power production purposes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 390-399.
More about this item
KeywordsCHP; Cogeneration; Energy saving; ICE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:1848-1853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.