Waste heat and electrically driven hybrid cooling systems for a high ambient temperature, off-grid application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Pearce, J.M., 2009. "Expanding photovoltaic penetration with residential distributed generation from hybrid solar photovoltaic and combined heat and power systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1947-1954.
- Danestig, Maria & Gebremehdin, Alemayehu & Karlsson, Bjorn, 2007. "Stockholm CHP potential--An opportunity for CO2 reductions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4650-4660, September.
- Morandin, Matteo & Toffolo, Andrea & Lazzaretto, Andrea & Maréchal, François & Ensinas, Adriano V. & Nebra, Silvia A., 2011. "Synthesis and parameter optimization of a combined sugar and ethanol production process integrated with a CHP system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3675-3690.
- Compernolle, Tine & Witters, Nele & Van Passel, Steven & Thewys, Theo, 2011. "Analyzing a self-managed CHP system for greenhouse cultivation as a profitable way to reduce CO2-emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1940-1947.
- Klaassen, R.E. & Patel, M.K., 2013. "District heating in the Netherlands today: A techno-economic assessment for NGCC-CHP (Natural Gas Combined Cycle combined heat and power)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 63-73.
- Zhao, X.L. & Fu, L. & Zhang, S.G. & Jiang, Y. & Li, H., 2010. "Performance improvement of a 70 kWe natural gas combined heat and power (CHP) system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1848-1853.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Tao & Lee, Hoseong & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard & Chun, Ho-Hwan, 2016. "Modeling of waste heat powered energy system for container ships," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 408-421.
- Ulloa, Carlos & Nuñez, José M. & Lin, Chengxian & Rey, Guillermo, 2018. "AHP-based design method of a lightweight, portable and flexible air-based PV-T module for UAV shelter hangars," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 767-780.
- Guillermo Rey & Carlos Ulloa & José Luís Míguez & Antón Cacabelos, 2016. "Suitability Assessment of an ICE-Based Micro-CCHP Unit in Different Spanish Climatic Zones: Application of an Experimental Model in Transient Simulation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-13, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAbsorption system; CHP; Energy efficiency; Fuel savings; Off-grid; Waste heat recovery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:711-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.