Feasibility and flexibility for a trigeneration system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Zhao, H. & Holst, J. & Arvastson, L., 1998. "Optimal operation of coproduction with storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 859-866.
- Oh, Si-Doek & Oh, Hoo-Suk & Kwak, Ho-Young, 2007. "Economic evaluation for adoption of cogeneration system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 266-278, March.
- Houwing, Michiel & Ajah, Austin N. & Heijnen, Petra W. & Bouwmans, Ivo & Herder, Paulien M., 2008. "Uncertainties in the design and operation of distributed energy resources: The case of micro-CHP systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1518-1536.
- Arcuri, P. & Florio, G. & Fragiacomo, P., 2007. "A mixed integer programming model for optimal design of trigeneration in a hospital complex," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1430-1447.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad & Kožuh, Mitja, 2007. "Risk analysis for CHP decision making within the conditions of an open electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1905-1916.
- Fragaki, Aikaterini & Andersen, Anders N. & Toke, David, 2008. "Exploration of economical sizing of gas engine and thermal store for combined heat and power plants in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1659-1670.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Matrix modelling of small-scale trigeneration systems and application to operational optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 261-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Hamdullahpur, Feridun & Dincer, Ibrahim, 2011. "Performance comparison of three trigeneration systems using organic rankine cycles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5741-5754.
- Wu, Jing-yi & Wang, Jia-long & Li, Sheng, 2012. "Multi-objective optimal operation strategy study of micro-CCHP system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 472-483.
- Ondeck, Abigail D. & Edgar, Thomas F. & Baldea, Michael, 2015. "Optimal operation of a residential district-level combined photovoltaic/natural gas power and cooling system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 593-606.
- Antonio Piacentino & Roberto Gallea & Pietro Catrini & Fabio Cardona & Domenico Panno, 2016. "On the Reliability of Optimization Results for Trigeneration Systems in Buildings, in the Presence of Price Uncertainties and Erroneous Load Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-31, December.
- Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi & Gao, Weijun, 2010. "Integrated design and evaluation of biomass energy system taking into consideration demand side characteristics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2210-2222.
- Fang, Fang & Wei, Le & Liu, Jizhen & Zhang, Jianhua & Hou, Guolian, 2012. "Complementary configuration and operation of a CCHP-ORC system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 211-220.
- Popli, Sahil & Rodgers, Peter & Eveloy, Valerie, 2012. "Trigeneration scheme for energy efficiency enhancement in a natural gas processing plant through turbine exhaust gas waste heat utilization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 624-636.
- Yılmaz, Sebnem & Selim, Hasan, 2013. "A review on the methods for biomass to energy conversion systems design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 420-430.
- Ashouri, Araz & Petrini, Flavio & Bornatico, Raffaele & Benz, Michael J., 2014. "Sensitivity analysis for robust design of building energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-275.
- Ebrahimi, Masood & Keshavarz, Ali, 2013. "Sizing the prime mover of a residential micro-combined cooling heating and power (CCHP) system by multi-criteria sizing method for different climates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 291-301.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John), 2011. "Performance comparison of combined cooling heating and power system in different operation modes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4621-4631.
- Andiappan, Viknesh & Ng, Denny K.S. & Tan, Raymond R., 2017. "Design Operability and Retrofit Analysis (DORA) framework for energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1038-1052.
- Gao, Penghui & Li, Wangliang & Cheng, Yongpan & Tong, YenWah & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Ruzhu, 2014. "Thermodynamic performance assessment of CCHP system driven by different composition gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 599-610.
More about this item
KeywordsTrigeneration design; Demand uncertainty; Flexibility; Feasibility; Periodic variations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:10:p:1693-1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.