Combined heat-and-power plants and district heating in a deregulated electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Zhao, H. & Holst, J. & Arvastson, L., 1998. "Optimal operation of coproduction with storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 859-866.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lai, Sau Man & Hui, Chi Wai, 2009. "Feasibility and flexibility for a trigeneration system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1693-1704.
- Pini Prato, Alessandro & Strobino, Fabrizio & Broccardo, Marco & Parodi Giusino, Luigi, 2012. "Integrated management of cogeneration plants and district heating networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 590-600.
- Jiecheng Zhu & Xitian Wang & Da Xie & Chenghong Gu, 2019. "Control Strategy for MGT Generation System Optimized by Improved WOA to Enhance Demand Response Capability," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Chen, Jun & Garcia, Humberto E., 2016. "Economic optimization of operations for hybrid energy systems under variable markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 11-24.
- Wei Wang & Yang Sun & Sitong Jing & Wenguang Zhang & Can Cui, 2018. "Improved Boiler-Turbine Coordinated Control of CHP Units with Heat Accumulators by Introducing Heat Source Regulation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Chen, Jun & Rabiti, Cristian, 2017. "Synthetic wind speed scenarios generation for probabilistic analysis of hybrid energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 507-517.
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John) & Jing, Youyin & Zhang, Chunfa, 2010. "Particle swarm optimization for redundant building cooling heating and power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3668-3679, December.
- Zhao, X.L. & Fu, L. & Zhang, S.G. & Jiang, Y. & Li, H., 2010. "Performance improvement of a 70 kWe natural gas combined heat and power (CHP) system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1848-1853.
- Vandermeulen, Annelies & van der Heijde, Bram & Helsen, Lieve, 2018. "Controlling district heating and cooling networks to unlock flexibility: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 103-115.
- Hendrik Butemann & Katja Schimmelpfeng, 0. "Long-term electricity production planning of a flexible biogas plant considering wear and tear," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Fragaki, Aikaterini & Andersen, Anders N. & Toke, David, 2008. "Exploration of economical sizing of gas engine and thermal store for combined heat and power plants in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1659-1670.
- Jie, Pengfei & Tian, Zhe & Yuan, Shanshan & Zhu, Neng, 2012. "Modeling the dynamic characteristics of a district heating network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-134.
- Dalla Rosa, A. & Boulter, R. & Church, K. & Svendsen, S., 2012. "District heating (DH) network design and operation toward a system-wide methodology for optimizing renewable energy solutions (SMORES) in Canada: A case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 960-974.
- Hongyu Long & Kunyao Xu & Ruilin Xu & Jianjun He, 2012. "More Wind Power Integration with Adjusted Energy Carriers for Space Heating in Northern China," Energies, MDPI, vol. 5(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Kim, Jong Suk & Edgar, Thomas F., 2014. "Optimal scheduling of combined heat and power plants using mixed-integer nonlinear programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 675-690.
- Dobos, László & Abonyi, János, 2011. "Controller tuning of district heating networks using experiment design techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4633-4639.
- Wu, Y. June & Rosen, Marc A., 1999. "Assessing and optimizing the economic and environmental impacts of cogeneration/district energy systems using an energy equilibrium model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 141-154, March.
- Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K. & Attalage, Rahula A. & Rajarathne, Rohitha, 2014. "Optimum sizing and tracking of combined cooling heating and power systems for bulk energy consumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 124-134.
- Hendrik Butemann & Katja Schimmelpfeng, 2020. "Long-term electricity production planning of a flexible biogas plant considering wear and tear," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(9), pages 1289-1313, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCHP Operational strategy Energy storage District heating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:78:y:2004:i:1:p:37-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.