Optimal scheduling of combined heat and power plants using mixed-integer nonlinear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Dewallef, Pierre & Quoilin, Sylvain & Wiggin, Michael, 2013. "Unveiling the mystery of Combined Heat & Power (cogeneration)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 575-582.
- Akorede, Mudathir Funsho & Hizam, Hashim & Pouresmaeil, Edris, 2010. "Distributed energy resources and benefits to the environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 724-734, February.
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Bogdan, Željko & Kopjar, Damir, 2006. "Improvement of the cogeneration plant economy by using heat accumulator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2285-2292.
- Thornton, Alexander & Monroy, Carlos Rodríguez, 2011. "Distributed power generation in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4809-4817.
- Stoppato, A. & Mirandola, A. & Meneghetti, G. & Lo Casto, E., 2012. "On the operation strategy of steam power plants working at variable load: Technical and economic issues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 228-236.
- Rolfsman, Björn, 2004. "Combined heat-and-power plants and district heating in a deregulated electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Bracco, Stefano & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Robba, Michela & Rossi, Mansueto, 2014. "A mathematical model for the optimal operation of the University of Genoa Smart Polygeneration Microgrid: Evaluation of technical, economic and environmental performance indicators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 912-922.
- Fragaki, Aikaterini & Andersen, Anders N. & Toke, David, 2008. "Exploration of economical sizing of gas engine and thermal store for combined heat and power plants in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1659-1670.
- Mitra, Sumit & Sun, Lige & Grossmann, Ignacio E., 2013. "Optimal scheduling of industrial combined heat and power plants under time-sensitive electricity prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 194-211.
- Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas, 2009. "Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2308-2316, November.
- Aghaei, Jamshid & Alizadeh, Mohammad-Iman, 2013. "Multi-objective self-scheduling of CHP (combined heat and power)-based microgrids considering demand response programs and ESSs (energy storage systems)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1044-1054.
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John) & Jing, Youyin & Zhang, Chunfa, 2011. "Influence analysis of building types and climate zones on energetic, economic and environmental performances of BCHP systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3097-3112.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Unit commitment; Economic dispatch; Combined heat and power; Day-ahead wholesale energy market; Mixed-integer nonlinear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:77:y:2014:i:c:p:675-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.