Modeling the dynamic characteristics of a district heating network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leth-Petersen, Soren & Togeby, Mikael, 2001. "Demand for space heating in apartment blocks: measuring effects of policy measures aiming at reducing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 387-403, July.
- Lin, Fu & Yi, Jiang, 2000. "Optimal operation of a CHP plant for space heating as a peak load regulating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-298.
- Yildiz, Abdullah & Güngör, Ali, 2009. "Energy and exergy analyses of space heating in buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1939-1948, October.
- Rosyid, H. & Koestoer, R. & Putra, N. & Nasruddin, & Mohamad, A.A. & Yanuar,, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis of steam power plant-binary cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3578-3586.
- Difs, Kristina & Bennstam, Marcus & Trygg, Louise & Nordenstam, Lena, 2010. "Energy conservation measures in buildings heated by district heating – A local energy system perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3194-3203.
- Andersson, Staffan, 1993. "Influence of the net structure and operating strategy on the heat load of a district-heating network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 171-179.
- Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven, 2011. "Heat distribution and the future competitiveness of district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 568-576, March.
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole, 2003. "Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 817-826, July.
- Torchio, Marco F. & Genon, Giuseppe & Poggio, Alberto & Poggio, Marco, 2009. "Merging of energy and environmental analyses for district heating systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 220-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wissner, Matthias, 2014. "Regulation of district-heating systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 63-73.
- Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H., 2017. "Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1183-1192.
- Ayele, Getnet Tadesse & Haurant, Pierrick & Laumert, Björn & Lacarrière, Bruno, 2018. "An extended energy hub approach for load flow analysis of highly coupled district energy networks: Illustration with electricity and heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 850-867.
- Jiang, X.S. & Jing, Z.X. & Li, Y.Z. & Wu, Q.H. & Tang, W.H., 2014. "Modelling and operation optimization of an integrated energy based direct district water-heating system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 375-388.
- Kicsiny, R. & Nagy, J. & Szalóki, Cs., 2014. "Extended ordinary differential equation models for solar heating systems with pipes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 166-176.
- Bracco, Stefano & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Robba, Michela & Rossi, Mansueto, 2013. "The University of Genoa smart polygeneration microgrid test-bed facility: The overall system, the technologies and the research challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 442-459.
- Zhong, Wei & Feng, Hongcui & Wang, Xuguang & Wu, Dingfei & Xue, Minghua & Wang, Jian, 2015. "Online hydraulic calculation and operation optimization of industrial steam heating networks considering heat dissipation in pipes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 566-577.
- Jing Zhao & Yu Shan, 2019. "An Influencing Parameters Analysis of District Heating Network Time Delays Based on the CFD Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-19, April.
- Jie, Pengfei & Zhao, Wanyue & Li, Fating & Wei, Fengjun & Li, Jing, 2020. "Optimizing the pressure drop per unit length of district heating piping networks from an environmental perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Wang, Wei & Jing, Sitong & Sun, Yang & Liu, Jizhen & Niu, Yuguang & Zeng, Deliang & Cui, Can, 2019. "Combined heat and power control considering thermal inertia of district heating network for flexible electric power regulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 988-999.
- Wang, Hai & Wang, Haiying & Zhu, Tong & Deng, Wanli, 2017. "A novel model for steam transportation considering drainage loss in pipeline networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 178-189.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic models; District heating system; Lag time; Relative attenuation degree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:126-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.