Heat distribution and the future competitiveness of district heating
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, H. & Möller, B. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Dyrelund, A., 2010. "The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1381-1390.
- Egeskog, Andrea & Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Göran & Werner, Sven, 2009. "Co-generation of biofuels for transportation and heat for district heating systems--an assessment of the national possibilities in the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5260-5272, December.
- Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik, 2010. "Conversion of individual natural gas to district heating: Geographical studies of supply costs and consequences for the Danish energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1846-1857, June.
- Karlsson, Magnus & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Klugman, Sofia & Henning, Dag & Moshfegh, Bahram, 2009. "Regional energy system optimization - Potential for a regional heat market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 441-451, April.
- Holmgren, Kristina, 2006. "Role of a district-heating network as a user of waste-heat supply from various sources - the case of Göteborg," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 1351-1367, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating Distribution capital cost Heat density Waste heat Effective width Plot ratio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:3:p:568-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.