Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven, 2012. "District heating in sequential energy supply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 123-131.
- Rattner, Alexander S. & Garimella, Srinivas, 2011. "Energy harvesting, reuse and upgrade to reduce primary energy usage in the USA," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6172-6183.
- Münster, Marie & Morthorst, Poul Erik & Larsen, Helge V. & Bregnbæk, Lars & Werling, Jesper & Lindboe, Hans Henrik & Ravn, Hans, 2012. "The role of district heating in the future Danish energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-55.
- Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, Filip, 2007. "The European power plant infrastructure--Presentation of the Chalmers energy infrastructure database with applications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3643-3664, July.
- Reidhav, Charlotte & Werner, Sven, 2008. "Profitability of sparse district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(9), pages 867-877, September.
- McKenna, R.C. & Norman, J.B., 2010. "Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5878-5891, October.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A., 2012. "District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 2-10.
- Jönsson, Johanna & Berntsson, Thore, 2012. "Analysing the potential for implementation of CCS within the European pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 641-648.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik, 2010. "Conversion of individual natural gas to district heating: Geographical studies of supply costs and consequences for the Danish energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1846-1857, June.
- Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven, 2011. "Heat distribution and the future competitiveness of district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 568-576, March.
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole, 2003. "Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 817-826, July.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 475-489.
- Holmgren, Kristina, 2006. "Role of a district-heating network as a user of waste-heat supply from various sources - the case of Göteborg," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 1351-1367, December.
- Gils, Hans Christian & Cofala, Janusz & Wagner, Fabian & Schöpp, Wolfgang, 2013. "GIS-based assessment of the district heating potential in the USA," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 318-329.
- Holmgren, Kristina & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu, 2004. "Modelling a district heating system: Introduction of waste incineration, policy instruments and co-operation with an industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1807-1817, November.
- Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna, 2007. "Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1346-1362, February.
- Nielsen, Steffen & Möller, Bernd, 2013. "GIS based analysis of future district heating potential in Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 458-468.
- Lund, H. & Möller, B. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Dyrelund, A., 2010. "The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1381-1390.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; District heating; Excess heat recovery; Strategic heat synergy region; GIS mapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:74:y:2014:i:c:p:663-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.