Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bisio, G. & Rubatto, G., 2000. "Energy saving and some environment improvements in coke-oven plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 247-265.
- De Beer, Jeroen & Worrell, Ernst & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Long-term energy-efficiency improvements in the paper and board industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-42.
- Rafiqul, Islam & Weber, Christoph & Lehmann, Bianca & Voss, Alfred, 2005. "Energy efficiency improvements in ammonia production—perspectives and uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2487-2504.
- Bisio, G., 1997. "Energy recovery from molten slag and exploitation of the recovered energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 501-509.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan, 2001. "Energy efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions reduction opportunities in the US iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 513-536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Persson, U. & Möller, B. & Werner, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Identifying strategic heat synergy regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 663-681.
- Kelly, K.A. & McManus, M.C. & Hammond, G.P., 2014. "An energy and carbon life cycle assessment of industrial CHP (combined heat and power) in the context of a low carbon UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 812-821.
- repec:eee:appene:v:228:y:2018:i:c:p:390-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Rasmus & Persson, Urban, 2016. "Mapping of potential heat sources for heat pumps for district heating in Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 129-138.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:78:y:2019:i:c:p:647-655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinand, Jann & McKenna, Russell & Karner, Katharina & Braun, Lorenz & Herbes, Carsten, 2018. "Assessing the potential contribution of excess heat from biogas plants towards decarbonising German residential heating," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- repec:eee:energy:v:166:y:2019:i:c:p:170-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul W. Griffin & Geoffrey P. Hammond & Jonathan B. Norman, 2016. "Industrial energy use and carbon emissions reduction: a UK perspective," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(6), pages 684-714, November.
- Markus Preißinger & Dieter Brüggemann, 2017. "Thermoeconomic Evaluation of Modular Organic Rankine Cycles for Waste Heat Recovery over a Broad Range of Heat Source Temperatures and Capacities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-23, February.
- repec:eee:appene:v:225:y:2018:i:c:p:244-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B., 2014. "Heat recovery opportunities in UK industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 387-397.
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:715-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Staffell, Iain, 2015. "Zero carbon infinite COP heat from fuel cell CHP," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 373-385.
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:452-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:991-1001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Hao & Xia, Jianjun & Zhu, Kan & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi, 2013. "Industrial waste heat utilization for low temperature district heating," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 236-246.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:617-631 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Q. & Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B., 2016. "Energy efficiency potentials: Contrasting thermodynamic, technical and economic limits for organic Rankine cycles within UK industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 984-990.
- Kapil, Ankur & Bulatov, Igor & Smith, Robin & Kim, Jin-Kuk, 2012. "Process integration of low grade heat in process industry with district heating networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 11-19.
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:430-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Sarah & Miró, Laia & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Pehnt, Martin & Laevemann, Eberhard, 2014. "Methods to estimate the industrial waste heat potential of regions – A categorization and literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 164-171.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy and exergy analysis Manufacturing Heat recovery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5878-5891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.