Long-term energy-efficiency improvements in the paper and board industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayashi, Daisuke & Krey, Matthias, 2007. "Assessment of clean development mechanism potential of large-scale energy efficiency measures in heavy industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1917-1931.
- Dénarié, A. & Muscherà, M. & Calderoni, M. & Motta, M., 2019. "Industrial excess heat recovery in district heating: Data assessment methodology and application to a real case study in Milano, Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 170-182.
- Brückner, Sarah & Liu, Selina & Miró, Laia & Radspieler, Michael & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Lävemann, Eberhard, 2015. "Industrial waste heat recovery technologies: An economic analysis of heat transformation technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 157-167.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Chang, Yi-Lin & Fleiter, Tobias, 2016. "A critical analysis of energy efficiency improvement potentials in Taiwan's cement industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 14-26.
- Guilherme Fracaro & Esa Vakkilainen & Marcelo Hamaguchi & Samuel Nelson Melegari de Souza, 2012. "Energy Efficiency in the Brazilian Pulp and Paper Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-23, September.
- Laurijssen, Jobien & De Gram, Frans J. & Worrell, Ernst & Faaij, Andre, 2010. "Optimizing the energy efficiency of conventional multi-cylinder dryers in the paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3738-3750.
- McKenna, R.C. & Norman, J.B., 2010. "Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5878-5891, October.
- Utlu, Zafer & Kincay, Olcay, 2013. "An assessment of a pulp and paper mill through energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 565-573.
- Nystrom, Ingrid & Cornland, Deborah W., 2003. "Strategic choices: Swedish climate intervention policies and the forest industry's role in reducing CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 937-950, August.
- Akvile Lawrence & Patrik Thollander & Magnus Karlsson, 2018. "Drivers, Barriers, and Success Factors for Improving Energy Management in the Pulp and Paper Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-35, June.
- Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B., 2012. "Decomposition analysis of energy-related carbon emissions from UK manufacturing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 220-227.
- Akvile Lawrence & Patrik Thollander & Mariana Andrei & Magnus Karlsson, 2019. "Specific Energy Consumption/Use (SEC) in Energy Management for Improving Energy Efficiency in Industry: Meaning, Usage and Differences," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Miner, R & Upton, B, 2002. "Methods for estimating greenhouse gas emissions from lime kilns at kraft pulp mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 729-738.
- Brueckner, Sarah & Miró, Laia & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Pehnt, Martin & Laevemann, Eberhard, 2014. "Methods to estimate the industrial waste heat potential of regions – A categorization and literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 164-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:23:y:1998:i:1:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.