Demand for space heating in apartment blocks: measuring effects of policy measures aiming at reducing energy consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poyer, David A. & Williams, Martin, 1993. "Residential energy demand: additional empirical evidence by minority household type," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 93-100, April.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-362, March.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1993. "Identification and estimation of dynamic models with a time series of repeated cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 99-123, September.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Denis Bolduc & Donald Belanger, 1996.
"Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 92-113, February.
- Bernard, J.T. & Bolduc, D. & Belanger, D., 1993. "Quebec Residential Electricity Demand: A Microeconometric Approach," Papers 9334, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard, 1991. "The Microeconometric Approach to Modelling Energy Demand: Some Results for UK Households," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 54-76, Summer.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard & Micklewright, John, 1989. "Modelling Household Energy Expenditures Using Micro-data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 720-738, September.
- Lee, Ray-Shine & Singh, Nirvikar, 1994. "Patterns in Residential Gas and Electricity Consumption: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 233-241, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blázquez Gomez, Leticia M. & Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian, 2013. "Regional impact of changes in disposable income on Spanish electricity demand: A spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 58-66.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1358-:d:111320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel, 2011.
"Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 870-881, September.
- Anna Alberini & Gans Will & Daniel Lopez-Velez, 2010. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," CEPE Working paper series 10-77, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Anna Alberini & Will Gans & Daniel Velez-Lopez, 2011. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," Working Papers 2011.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Guivarch, Céline & Quirion, Philippe, 2012.
"Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 426-445.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modelling," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866425, HAL.
- Louis-Gaetan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2012. "Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling," Post-Print hal-00715345, HAL.
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Replacement or Additional Purchase: The Impact of Energy-Efficient Appliances on Household Electricity Saving," Discussion Papers 1520, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura, 2014.
"Green hypocrisy?: Environmental attitudes and residential space heating expenditure,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 76-83.
- Lange, Ian & Moro, Mirko & Traynor, Laura, 2012. "Green Hypocrisy?: Environmental Attitudes and Residential Space Heating Expenditure," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Laura Traynor & Ian A. Lange & Mirko Moro, 2012. "Green Hypocrisy?: Environmental Attitudes and Residential Space Heating Expenditure," CESifo Working Paper Series 3852, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2017.
"What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 40(1/2), pages 79-116.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2013. "What matters in Residential Energy Consumption? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01081953, HAL.
- Claire Salmon & Anna Risch, 2017. "What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01577799, HAL.
- Helena Meier, Tooraj Jamasb, and Luis Orea, 2013.
"Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991-2007,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Meier, H. & Jamasb, T. & Orea, L., 2012. "Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991 - 2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1239, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michelsen, Claus & Rosenschon, Sebastian & Schulz, Christian, 2015.
"Small might be beautiful, but bigger performs better: Scale economies in “green” refurbishments of apartment housing,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 240-250.
- Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon & Christian Schulz, 2014. "Small Might Be Beautiful, but Bigger Performs Better: Scale Economies in "Green" Refurbishments of Apartment Housing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1410, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rehdanz, Katrin, 2007.
"Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-182, March.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2005. "Determinants Of Residential Space Heating Expenditures In Germany," Working Papers FNU-66, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2005.
- Michelsen, Claus & El-Shagi, Makram & Rosenschon, Sebastian, 2016. "The diffusion of "green'' buildings in the housing market: empirics on the long run effects of energy efficiency regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145534, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Curtis, John & McCoy, Daire & Aravena Novielli, Claudia, 2017. "Determinants of residential heating system choice: an analysis of Irish households," Papers WP576, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hendrik Schmitz & Reinhard Madlener, 2016.
"Heterogeneity in Price Responsiveness for Residential Space Heating in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
877, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Price Responsiveness for Residential Space Heating in Germany," FCN Working Papers 5/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2016.
- Volland, Benjamin, 2017.
"The role of risk and trust attitudes in explaining residential energy demand: Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 14-30.
- Benjamin Volland, 2016. "The Role of Risk and Trust Attitudes in Explaining Residential Energy Demand: Evidence from the United Kingdom," IRENE Working Papers 16-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho, 2012. "A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 365-383.
- Wu, Xun & Lampietti, Julian & Meyer, Anke Sofia, 2004. "Coping with the cold: space heating and the urban poor in developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 345-357, May.
- Meier, Helena & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2010.
"Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Great Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 949-959, September.
- Meier, Helena & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2008. "Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Great Britain," Kiel Working Papers 1439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Helena Meier & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Determinants of Residential Space Heating Expenditures in Great Britain," Working Papers FNU-166, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Marius Claudy and Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Abanda, F.H. & Byers, L., 2016. "An investigation of the impact of building orientation on energy consumption in a domestic building using emerging BIM (Building Information Modelling)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 517-527.
- Salari, Mahmoud & Javid, Roxana J., 2016. "Residential energy demand in the United States: Analysis using static and dynamic approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 637-649.
- Jie, Pengfei & Tian, Zhe & Yuan, Shanshan & Zhu, Neng, 2012. "Modeling the dynamic characteristics of a district heating network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-134.
- Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2015. "Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 31-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:23:y:2001:i:4:p:387-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.