Patterns in Residential Gas and Electricity Consumption: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2018.
"A discrete/continuous choice model on a nonconvex budget set,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 89-113, February.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2013. "A Discrete/Continuous Choice Model on the Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-881, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2014. "A Discrete/Continuous Choice Model on a Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-942, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lim, Hea-Jin & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2009. "Estimating the residential demand function for natural gas in Seoul with correction for sample selection bias," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 460-465, April.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori, 2007. "Duality-Based Analysis of Residential Gas Demand under Decreasing Block Rate Pricing," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-506, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Poyer, David A. & Henderson, Lenneal & Teotia, Arvind P. S., 1997. "Residential energy consumption across different population groups: comparative analysis for Latino and non-Latino households in USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 445-463, October.
- Leth-Petersen, Soren & Togeby, Mikael, 2001. "Demand for space heating in apartment blocks: measuring effects of policy measures aiming at reducing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 387-403, July.
- Rehdanz, Katrin, 2007.
"Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Germany,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-182, March.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2005. "Determinants Of Residential Space Heating Expenditures In Germany," Working Papers FNU-66, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2005.
- Soldo, Božidar, 2012. "Forecasting natural gas consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 26-37.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Discrete/Continuous Choice Model of the Residential Gas Demand on the Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-770, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wang, Ting & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "China's natural gas consumption and subsidies—From a sector perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 541-551.
- Chansu Lim, 2019. "Estimating Residential and Industrial City Gas Demand Function in the Republic of Korea—A Kalman Filter Application," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-1, March.
- Bishwa Koirala & Alok Bohara & Hui Li, 2013. "Effects of energy-efficiency building codes in the energy savings and emissions of carbon dioxide," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(3), pages 271-290, July.
- Liao, Huei-Chu & Chang, Tsai-Feng, 2002. "Space-heating and water-heating energy demands of the aged in the US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 267-284, May.
- Robert Bartels & Denzil G. Fiebig & Daehoon Nahm, 1996. "Regional End‐Use Gas Demand in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 319-331, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:12:y:1994:i:2:p:233-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.