Merging of energy and environmental analyses for district heating systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pade, Lise-Lotte & Fristrup, Peter, 2005. "Efficiency gains in Danish district heating. Is there anything to learn from benchmarking?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 1986-1997, October.
- Rydstrand, Magnus C. & Westermark, Mats O. & Bartlett, Michael A., 2004. "An analysis of the efficiency and economy of humidified gas turbines in district heating applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 1945-1961.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter, 2005.
"Economic and environmental efficiency of district heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1351-1362, July.
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOF, Peter, 2005. "Economic and environment efficiency of district heating plants," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1838, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2006. "Combined heat and power in the Swedish district heating sector--impact of green certificates and CO2 trading on new investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3942-3952, December.
- Fonseca, João G.S. & Schneider, Paulo S., 2006. "Simulation of a thermal power plant with district heating: Comparative results of 5 different codes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1955-1968.
- Dotzauer, Erik, 2003. "Experiences in mid-term planning of district heating systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1545-1555.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Roos, A & Bohlin, F & Hektor, B & Hillring, B, 2003. "Woodfuel procurement strategies of district heating plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 127-140.
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole, 2003. "Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 817-826, July.
- Holmgren, Kristina & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu, 2004. "Modelling a district heating system: Introduction of waste incineration, policy instruments and co-operation with an industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1807-1817, November.
- Knutsson, David & Sahlin, Jenny & Werner, Sven & Ekvall, Tomas & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2006. "HEATSPOT—a simulation tool for national district heating analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 278-293.
- Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2006. "Short-term impact of green certificates and CO2 emissions trading in the Swedish district heating sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 1368-1383, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Sun-Young & Lee, Kyoung-Sil & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2016. "Economies of scale in the Korean district heating system: A variable cost function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 197-203.
- Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H., 2017. "Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1183-1192.
- Beretta, Gian Paolo & Iora, Paolo & Ghoniem, Ahmed F., 2012. "Novel approach for fair allocation of primary energy consumption among cogenerated energy-intensive products based on the actual local area production scenario," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1107-1120.
- Jalilinasrabady, Saeid & Palsson, Halldor & Saevarsdottir, Gudrun & Itoi, Ryuichi & Valdimarsson, Pall, 2013. "Experimental and CFD simulation of heat efficiency improvement in geothermal spas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 124-134.
- Agha, Mujtaba H. & Thery, Raphaele & Hetreux, Gilles & Hait, Alain & Le Lann, Jean Marc, 2010. "Integrated production and utility system approach for optimizing industrial unit operations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 611-627.
- repec:eee:energy:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:70-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panepinto, Deborah & Fiore, Silvia & Zappone, Mariantonia & Genon, Giuseppe & Meucci, Lorenza, 2016. "Evaluation of the energy efficiency of a large wastewater treatment plant in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 404-411.
- Marco F. Torchio, 2013. "Energy-Exergy, Environmental and Economic Criteria in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plants: Indexes for the Evaluation of the Cogeneration Potential," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Li, Yan & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shigang & Zhao, Xiling, 2011. "A new type of district heating system based on distributed absorption heat pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4570-4576.
- Thollander, P. & Svensson, I.L. & Trygg, L., 2010. "Analyzing variables for district heating collaborations between energy utilities and industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3649-3656.
- Dobos, László & Abonyi, János, 2011. "Controller tuning of district heating networks using experiment design techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4633-4639.
- Klaassen, R.E. & Patel, M.K., 2013. "District heating in the Netherlands today: A techno-economic assessment for NGCC-CHP (Natural Gas Combined Cycle combined heat and power)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 63-73.
- Kaliatka, A. & Valinčius, M., 2012. "Modeling of pipe break accident in a district heating system using RELAP5 computer code," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 813-819.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "MES (multi-energy systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-17.
- Capuder, Tomislav & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "Techno-economic and environmental modelling and optimization of flexible distributed multi-generation options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 516-533.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Collado-Fernández, Eduardo, 2016. "Evaluation of the cost of using power plant reject heat in low-temperature district heating and cooling networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 892-907.
- Buonocore, Elvira & Franzese, Pier Paolo & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2012. "Assessing the environmental performance and sustainability of bioenergy production in Sweden: A life cycle assessment perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-78.
- Jie, Pengfei & Tian, Zhe & Yuan, Shanshan & Zhu, Neng, 2012. "Modeling the dynamic characteristics of a district heating network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-134.
- Lund, H. & Möller, B. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Dyrelund, A., 2010. "The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1381-1390.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Xin & You, Shijun & Zheng, Xuejing & Li, Han, 2014. "A survey of district heating systems in the heating regions of northern China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 909-925.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:310-322 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating (DH); Combined heat and power (CHP); CO2; SOx; PM; NOx emissions; Dispersion model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:220-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.