The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pade, Lise-Lotte & Fristrup, Peter, 2005. "Efficiency gains in Danish district heating. Is there anything to learn from benchmarking?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 1986-1997, October.
- Perloff,Jeffrey M. & Karp,Larry S. & Golan,Amos, 2007. "Estimating Market Power and Strategies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521011143, June.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter, 2005.
"Economic and environmental efficiency of district heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1351-1362, July.
- AGRELL, Per J. & BOGETOF, Peter, 2005. "Economic and environment efficiency of district heating plants," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1838, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olsen, Ole Jess & Munksgaard, Jesper, 1998. "Cogeneration and taxation in a liberalized Nordic power market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-33, March.
- Runar Brannlund & Per-Olov Marklund & Magnus Sjostrom, 2004. "Evaluating market efficiency without price data: the Swedish market for wood fuel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 31-39.
- Reiss, Peter C. & Wolak, Frank A., 2007. "Structural Econometric Modeling: Rationales and Examples from Industrial Organization," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 64 Elsevier.
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole, 2003. "Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 817-826, July.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2004. "Competing models of firm profitability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 289-308, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho, 2012. "A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 365-383.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 475-489.
- Åberg, M. & Fälting, L. & Forssell, A., 2016. "Is Swedish district heating operating on an integrated market? – Differences in pricing, price convergence, and marketing strategy between public and private district heating companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 222-232.
- Mikael Linden, Matti Makela, and Jussi Uusivuori, 2013. "Fuel Input Substitution under Tradable Carbon Permits System: Evidence from Finnish Energy Plants 2005-2008," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng, 2013. "An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1224-1232.
- Li, Hailong & Sun, Qie & Zhang, Qi & Wallin, Fredrik, 2015. "A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating Retail prices Market shares Deregulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:32:y:2010:i:5:p:1191-1198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.