Evaluating market efficiency without price data: the Swedish market for wood fuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Geijer, Erik & Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar, 2011. "Damned if you do, damned if you do not--Reduced Climate Impact vs. Sustainable Forests in Sweden," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 94-106, January.
- Ankarhem, Mattias, 2005. "Effects of Increased Demand for Biofuels: A Dynamic Model of the Swedish Forest Sector," Umeå Economic Studies 658, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sjöström, Magnus, 2004. "Biofuels and Market Power - The Case of Swedish District Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 634, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Mikael Linden, Matti Makela, and Jussi Uusivuori, 2013. "Fuel Input Substitution under Tradable Carbon Permits System: Evidence from Finnish Energy Plants 2005-2008," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:1:p:31-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.