Fuel Input Substitution under Tradable Carbon Permits System: Evidence from Finnish Energy Plants 2005-2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Menanteau & Dominique Finon & Marie-Laure Lamy, 2003. "Prices versus quantities :environmental policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Post-Print halshs-00480457, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, "undated".
"Optimal Firm Behavior under Environmental Constraints,"
2008_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Natali, HRITONENKO & Yuri, YATSENKO, 2008. "Optimal firm behavior under environmental constraints," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2008. "Optimal firm behavior under environmental constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 2008024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004.
"A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping, 1994. "Capital-energy substitution and the multi-level CES production function," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 22-26, January.
- Kara, M. & Syri, S. & Lehtila, A. & Helynen, S. & Kekkonen, V. & Ruska, M. & Forsstrom, J., 2008. "The impacts of EU CO2 emissions trading on electricity markets and electricity consumers in Finland," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 193-211, March.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Tauchmann, H., 2006.
"Firing the furnace? An econometric analysis of utilities' fuel choice,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3898-3909, December.
- Tauchmann, Harald, 2004. "Firing the Furnace? - An Econometric Analysis of Utilities' Fuel Choice," RWI Discussion Papers 17, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2009. "The cofiring problem of a power plant under policy regulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1898-1904, May.
- Runar Brannlund & Per-Olov Marklund & Magnus Sjostrom, 2004. "Evaluating market efficiency without price data: the Swedish market for wood fuel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 31-39.
- Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, L.J.Lars J. & Svenningsson, Per, 2004. "Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1707-1721, October.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Arimura, Toshi H., 2002. "An Empirical Study of the SO2 Allowance Market: Effects of PUC Regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 271-289, September.
- Ian Bailey & Christopher Ditty, 2009. "Energy markets, capital inertia and economic instrument impacts," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 22-39, January.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:ej34-2-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.