The case of co-firing: The market level effects of subsidizing biomass co-combustion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk, 2001. "The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 489-509, September.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008.
"Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004. "Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Mortensen, J.B., 2001. "The Danish Green Certificate System: Some Simple Analytical Results," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 226, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2009. "The cofiring problem of a power plant under policy regulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1898-1904, May.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Gran & Johnsson, Filip & Kjrstad, Jan, 2009. "Co-firing biomass with coal for electricity generation--An assessment of the potential in EU27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1444-1455, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bertrand & Sylvain Caurla & Elodie Le Cadre & Philippe Delacote, 2017.
"Heat or power: how to increase the use of energy wood at the lowest costs?,"
Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF
2017-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Mar 2017.
- Vincent Bertrand & Sylvain Caurla & Elodie Le Cadre & Philippe Delacote, 2017. "Heat or power: how to increase the use of energy wood at the lowest costs?," Working Papers 1707, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Vincent Bertrand & Sylvain Caurla & Elodie Le Cadre & Philippe Delacote, 2017. "Heat or power: how to increase the use of energy wood at the lowest costs?," Working Papers 2017-12, CRESE.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber & A. Petsakos, 2014. "Utility maximising supply response: the case of perennial biomass plantations in Poland," Working Papers 2014-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Pohjola, Johanna & Hetemäki, Lauri & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Investments into forest biorefineries under different price and policy structures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1165-1176.
- Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Toppinen, Anne, 2013. "Impact of the carbon price on the integrating European electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1236-1251.
- Lüschen, Andreas & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Economics of Biomass Co-Firing in New Hard Coal Power Plants in Germany," FCN Working Papers 23/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Moiseyev, Alexander & Solberg, Birger & Kallio, A. Maarit I., 2014. "The impact of subsidies and carbon pricing on the wood biomass use for energy in the EU," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 161-167.
- Devlin, Ger & Talbot, Bruce, 2014. "Deriving cooperative biomass resource transport supply strategies in meeting co-firing energy regulations: A case for peat and wood fibre in Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1700-1709.
- Mäkelä, Matti & Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Pellet promotion in the Finnish sawmilling industry: The cost-effectiveness of different policy instruments," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 185-196, April.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber, 2012. "Economic and spatial modelling for estimating supply of perennial crops’ biomass in Poland," Working Papers 2012-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Aravena, Claudia & Hutchinson, W. George & Longo, Alberto, 2012. "Environmental pricing of externalities from different sources of electricity generation in Chile," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1214-1225.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-firing Biomass Feed-in law Renewable portfolio standard Electricity market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:32:y:2010:i:3:p:694-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.