Utility maximising supply response: the case of perennial biomass plantations in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherrington, Chris & Moran, Dominic, 2010. "Modelling farmer uptake of perennial energy crops in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3567-3578, July.
- Sherrington, Chris & Bartley, Justin & Moran, Dominic, 2008. "Farm-level constraints on the domestic supply of perennial energy crops in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2504-2512, July.
- A O Kazakçi & S Rozakis & D Vanderpooten, 2007.
"Energy crop supply in France: a min-max regret approach,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(11), pages 1470-1479, November.
- Kazakci, Akin & Rozakis, Stelios, 2005. "Energy Crop Supply in France: A Min-Max Regret Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24751, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kutcher, Gary P. & Norton, Roger D., 1982. "Operations research methods in agricultural policy analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 333-345, August.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012.
"Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies,"
2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2009. "The cofiring problem of a power plant under policy regulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1898-1904, May.
- Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa, 2010. "The case of co-firing: The market level effects of subsidizing biomass co-combustion," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 694-701, May.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber, 2012. "Economic and spatial modelling for estimating supply of perennial crops’ biomass in Poland," Working Papers 2012-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Rafał Baum & Karol Wajszczuk & Benedykt Pepliński & Jacek Wawrzynowicz, 2013. "Potential For Agricultural Biomass Production for Energy Purposes in Poland: a Review," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007.
"Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- Epplin, Francis M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Roberts, Roland K. & Hwang, Seonghuyk, 2007. "AJAE Appendix: Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), December.
- van der Hilst, F. & Dornburg, V. & Sanders, J.P.M. & Elbersen, B. & Graves, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Elbersen, H.W. & van Dam, J.M.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2010. "Potential, spatial distribution and economic performance of regional biomass chains: The North of the Netherlands as example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 403-417, September.
- Stelios Rozakis, 2010. "Positive multi-criteria models in agriculture for energy and environmental policy analysis," Working Papers 2010-04, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Clancy, D. & Breen, J.P. & Thorne, F. & Wallace, M., 2012. "The influence of a Renewable Energy Feed in Tariff on the decision to produce biomass crops in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 412-421.
- Bocquého, G. & Jacquet, F., 2010. "The adoption of switchgrass and miscanthus by farmers: Impact of liquidity constraints and risk preferences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2598-2607, May.
- Stelios Rozakis & Dimitris Kremmydas & Rafal Pudelko & M Borzecka-Walker & A. Faber, 2012. "Straw potential for energy purposes in Poland and optimal allocation to major co-firing power plants," Working Papers 2012-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWillow; Miscanthus; Mathematical Programming; Utility Function; Biomass Supply; Spatial allocation;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-06-02 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aua:wpaper:2014-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kremmydas dimitrios). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daauagr.html .