Report NEP-AGR-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newton, Doris, 2014. "Working the Land With 10 Acres: Small Acreage Farming in the United States," Economic Information Bulletin 168380, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2014. "Food and Nutrition Scenario of Kenya," MPRA Paper 56218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2014.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Muller, 2014. "A Test of Separability of Consumption and Production Decisions of Farm Households in Ethiopia," AMSE Working Papers 1418, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised May 2014.
- Ester Ferrari & Luigi Bollani & Mario Coccia & Eugenio Cavallo, 2013. "Technological Innovations in Agricultural Tractors: Adopters’ behaviour towards new technological trajectories and future directions," CERIS Working Paper 201305, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Gebreeyesus M., 2014. "Firms' adoption of international standards: Evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cai, Ruohong & Feng, Shuaizhang & Pytlikova, Mariola & Oppenheimer, Michael, 2014. "Climate Variability and International Migration: The Importance of the Agricultural Linkage," IZA Discussion Papers 8183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Beatrice Auma Oduol & Dagmar Mithöfer, 2014. "Constraints to and Opportunities for Women’s Participation in High Value Agricultural Commodity Value Chains in Kenya," Working Papers 2014/11, Maastricht School of Management.
- Sigei, Geoffrey & Bett, Hillary & Kibet, Lawrence, 2014. "Determinants of Market Participation among Small-scale Pineapple Farmers in Kericho County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 56149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2014. "How Strong Do Global Commodity Prices Influence Domestic Food Prices in Developing Countries? A Global Price Transmission and Vulnerability Mapping Analysis," Discussion Papers 168591, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Sara Pavone & Elena Pagliarino, 2013. "The role of training policies in the agricultural and forestry sector: evidence from Piedmont," CERIS Working Paper 201320, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Asongu Simplice & Nguena Christian, 2014. "Equitable and Sustainable Development of Foreign Land Acquisitions: what have we learnt on policy syndromes and implications?," Working Papers 14/001, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hebous, Sarah & Klonner, Stefan, 2014. "Economic Distress and Farmer Suicides in India: An Econometric Investigation," Working Papers 0565, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2014. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 9797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCalla, Alex F., 2013. "CGIAR Reform—Why So Difficult?," Working Papers 168373, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rachel Slater & Rebecca Holmes & Nicholas Mathers, 2014. "Food and Nutrition (in-)Security and Social Protection," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber & A. Petsakos, 2014. "Utility maximising supply response: the case of perennial biomass plantations in Poland," Working Papers 2014-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nataliya Plesha, 2013. "Economic And Sustainability Impacts Of Connecticut’S Public Act 09-229 To Support Dairy Farming," Outreach Reports 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Zhu, Chen & Huang, Rui, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Responses to Front-of-Package Nutrition Labels: Evidence from a Natural Experiment?," Working Papers 27, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Patrick Doupe, 2014. "Reduced Deforestation and Economic Growth," CCEP Working Papers 1402, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cinnirella, Francesco & Hornung, Erik, 2013. "Landownership Concentration and the Expansion of Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 9730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharp, Paul & Lampe, Markus, 2014. "Just add milk: a productivity analysis of the revolutionary changes in nineteenth century Danish dairying," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Ferrari, Emanuele & Boulanger, Pierre, 2014. "A regional agricultural SAM for Ireland 2007," MPRA Paper 56270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Secondo Rolfo & Sara Pavone & Gian Franco Corio, 2013. "Selling at farmer’s markets: the case of Turin," CERIS Working Paper 201319, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Mohan, Sarah, 2014. "A Survey of the Economics of Fair Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 8167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prehn, Sören & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Pies, Ingo & Will, Matthias Georg, 2014.
"The impact of long-only index funds on price discovery and market performance in agricultural futures markets
[Der Einfluss von Long-only-Indexfonds auf die Preisfindung und das Marktergebnis an la," IAMO Discussion Papers 147, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Jelliffe, Jeremy & Bravo-Ureta, Boris, 2013. "An Economic Analysis of Wine Grape Production in the State of Connecticut," Outreach Reports 16, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Boyd, James W., 2014. "Measuring the Return on Program-Level Conservation Investments: Three Case Studies of Capabilities and Opportunity," Discussion Papers dp-14-12, Resources For the Future.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2014. "Organic label, bargaining power, and profit sharing in the French fluid milk market," TSE Working Papers 14-493, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2015.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2014. "The Effects of Banning Advertising on Demand, Supply and Welfare: Structural Estimation on a Junk Food Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:41212 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pomfret, Richard, 2014.
"Trade costs and agricultural trade in Central Asia
[Handelskosten und Agrarhandel in Zentralasien]," IAMO Discussion Papers 146, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2013. "Connecticut Milk Cost of Production Estimates for April, May, and June 2013," Outreach Reports 19, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.