Report NEP-TRA-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogaard, Hein & Svejnar, Jan, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Performance: Insider Econometrics in a Multi-Unit Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 9789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2013. "Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cheremukhin, Anton & Golosov, Mikhail & Guriev, Sergei & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia’s Economic Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fariha Kamal & Mary E. Lovely & Devashish Mitra, 2014. "Trade Liberalization And Labor Shares In China," Working Papers 14-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- KURITA Kyosuke, 2014. "Industrial Agglomeration in China: Case studies of the Chinese Silicon Valley and the coastal SEZ (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Holz, Carsten, 2013. "Understanding Money Demand in the Transition from a Centrally Planned to a Market Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Connelly, Rachel & Iannotti, Michael & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "Coresidency, Ethnicity, and Happiness of China's Rural Elders," IZA Discussion Papers 8194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alder, Simon & Shao, Lin & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Economic Reforms and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iyer, Lakshmi & Meng, Xin & Qian, Nancy & Zhao, Xiaoxue, 2014. "Economic Transition and Private-Sector Labor Demand: Evidence from Urban China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2013. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy in a Growing Semi-Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Zhang, Jing, 2013. "The Global Welfare Impact of China: Trade Integration and Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dai, Li & Minford, Patrick & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "A DSGE Model of China," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014.
"Душевой Ввп И Производительность Труда В России: Было Ли Догоняющее Развитие?
[Russia`s per capita and per hour GDP dynamics: have we seen the cathing-up?]," MPRA Paper 56312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Yiping & Wang, Daili & Fan, Gang, 2014. "Paths to a Reserve Currency: Internationalization of the Renminbi and Its Implications," ADBI Working Papers 482, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhang, Liqing & Tao, Kunyu, 2014. "The Benefits and Costs of Renminbi Internationalization," ADBI Working Papers 481, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2014. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Costa & Jason Garred & Joao Paulo Pessoa, 2014. "Winners and Losers from a Commodities-for-Manufactures Trade Boom," CEP Discussion Papers dp1269, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Choukhmane, Taha & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Jin, Keyu, 2013. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "European enlargement and new frontiers of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 56238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Olivieri, Sergio, 2014. "Updating the poverty estimates in Serbia in the absence of micro data : a microsimulation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6889, The World Bank.
- Walther, Simon, 2014. "Determinants of competitiveness of agriholdings and independent farms in Ukrainian arable production," Thünen Reports 15, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber & A. Petsakos, 2014. "Utility maximising supply response: the case of perennial biomass plantations in Poland," Working Papers 2014-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.