AJAE Appendix: Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop
The material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 89, Number 5, December 2007.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
- Timmons, David, 0. "Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Haankuku, Choolwe & Epplin, Francis M. & Kakani, Gopal V., 2015. "Energy Sugar Beets to Biofuel: Field to Fuel Production System and Cost Estimates," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196777, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Fewell, Jason E. & Williams, Jeffery R., 2011. "Farmers’ Willingness to Grow Sweet Sorghum as a Cellulosic Bioenergy Crop: A Stated Choice Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 108068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Fewell, Jason E. & Williams, Jeffery R., 2017. "Annual bioenergy crops for biofuels production: Farmers' contractual preferences for producing sweet sorghum," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 724-731.
- Haque, Mohua & Biermacher, Jon T. & Guretzky, John A. & Kering, Maru K., 2012. "Does Soil Nutrient and Remobilization Affect Harvest Strategy and Nutrient Management Decisions for Switchgrass Feedstock?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124985, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fewell, Jason E. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R., 2016. "Farmers' willingness to contract switchgrass as a cellulosic bioenergy crop in Kansas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 292-302.
- Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E., 2012. "Determining Farmers’ Willingness-To-Grow Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstocks on Agricultural Land," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124777, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fewell, Jason E. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R., 2011. "Farmers’ Willingness to Grow Switchgrass as a Cellulosic Bioenergy Crop: A Stated Choice Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2011, Banff, Alberta, Canada 109776, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- Zhou, Xia “Vivian” & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Boyer, Christopher N., 2015. "Biomass supply and nutrient runoff abatement under alternative biofuel feedstock production subsidies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 250-259.
- Li, Haoyang & Ross, Brent R., 2014. "Farmers’ Switchgrass Adoption Decision Under A Single-Procurer Market: An Agent Based Simulation Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170502, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis M., 2016. "Land requirements, feedstock haul distance, and expected profit response to land use restrictions for switchgrass production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 59-66.
- Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E., 2016. "Willingness of Kansas farm managers to produce alternative cellulosic biofuel feedstocks: An analysis of adoption and initial acreage allocation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 336-348.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Langfristige Rohstoffsicherung in der Supply Chain Biogas: Status Quo und Potenziale vertraglicher Zusammenarbeit," DARE Discussion Papers 1303, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Wamisho, Kassu, 2016. "The Role of Vertical Integration, Risk and Uncertainty in Biomass Supply," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Altman, Ira & Bergtold, Jason & Sanders, Dwight & Johnson, Tom, 2015. "Willingness to supply biomass for bioenergy production: A random parameter truncated analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Epplin, Francis, 2016. "Restricting Switchgrass Biomass Feedstock Production to Marginal Land to Limit Competition with Food Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229200, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Timmons, David, 2014. "Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
- Debnath, Deepayan & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Epplin, Francis M., 2012. "Managing Expected Switchgrass Biomass Yield Variability by Strategically Selecting Land to Lease," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124230, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber, 2012. "Economic and spatial modelling for estimating supply of perennial crops’ biomass in Poland," Working Papers 2012-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexander, Corinne & Ivanic, Rasto & Rosch, Stephanie & Tyner, Wallace & Wu, Steven Y. & Yoder, Joshua R., 2012. "Contract theory and implications for perennial energy crop contracting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 970-979.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed